Becoming The Dark One

(okay, I know I said the sTory was going to continue frim Sienna's viewpoint, but she's going to be asleep this chapter. Give me a break!)

Runplestiltskin watched as hIs children laid down on theit spread out cloaks on the floor and fell asleep. He leaned back against the wall and thought about his plan. Would it work? Would his children be safe? Then he heard a creak and the ugly man came up next to him.

"tell me, what's on your mind chap? Yoy seem upset." He asked Rumplestiltskin. Rumplestiltskin sighed and told him about his predicament with the Dark One. When he finished, the man looked less concerned and more like he was thinking hard. "I know of a way to ensure the Dark One doesn't come for your children." He told Rumplestiltskin. Rumplestiltskin sat up straight when he heard this.

"How?" He asked. The man told him of a knife with the Dark One's name written on it that was hidden in the head of the guard's-the man taking away the kids to the war- house. If Rumplestiltskin stabbed the Dark One with the knife, then the powers of the Dark One would pass on to him. So, Rumplestiltskin started his trek to the home of the head the guard. He went in and found the knife with ease. But, he accidentally knocked a torch off the wall and the whole hall burst into flames. He ran out of the window in which he had crawled theough, feeling as though his lungs would burst as he coughed. The he ran for the woods and read the name written on the knife. It read Zoso.

"Zoso!" he called. "I summon thee!" The. He turned and saw the Dark One right behind him! In the blink of an eye, Rumplestilitskin has stabbed Zoso. he bent over and saw that the Dark One's hood had fallen and what he saw shocked him. It was that ugly man! the same one who looked so poor and horrible, the same man who had let random kids just borrow his bed and helped three people whom he had no idea who they were, was the very same man who had killed that woman and many other people who tried to stop thier childrren from going off to war, was the Dark One. Rumplestiltskin bent down and the man had a devious grin on his face.

"Why?! Why would you want this?" Rumplestlitskin cried. The man continued to grin.

"I have been tortured with these powers for many years. This was the only way I could get you to take them from me." He told Rumplestiltskin. then, he fell back, dead. Rumplestlitskin looked down at the knife, and saw that Zoso had disapeared. There was a new name written on the knife. Rumplestiltskin.