Angel's Dramatic Return

Gold clenched his fist and banged on the counter.

"THE JOKER HAS MY DAUGHTER!?" He shouted angrily. "No family, of MINE, is going taken by that BASTARD!" Then he stormed out of the shop, taking Sarah and Darren with him and disappearing and reappearing in the woods. Time for some effin payback

Sienna's POV

"AAAAGGGGHHHH!!" I screamed as the Joker brought a whip down on my bare chest. He'd stripped me of my clothes and abused me in ways I never thought imaginable. It was horrible! And he was enjoying it! Right now, he had tied my body to a table and was beating me with a whip, after he'd banged me on a the wall, made me suck his man part, and used a vibrator on me, making me come on command! It was awful! At last, I saw the Angel spirit again, floating angrily by me.

"The time has come Joker! Release me from my prison!" The Joker smiled, the walked back over to me and reached into my chest, pulling out my heart. I felt myself get just the tiniest bit weaker. I watched as he mumbled some sort of spell, then reached INSIDE of my heart and pulled out what looked to be some sort of spirit. The spirit turned into a solid person with long chestnut hair, bright blue eyes, and a freckle on her left cheek. And she wore a dress similar to the Joker's coat. Sienna knew exactly who she was.

"Angel." The girl smiled and flipped her hair.

"That's the name. Don't wear it out."