Getting Rid of Croffman

(Hey guys! 1.2k reads and 106 votes and 81 comments. Holy shittaki mushrooms. How the actual eff did that happen? When I started this story, I was nothing. I had no flollowers, no trends, no followings, and one chapter to one story. Now, my page has grown, not hugely, but big enough for me in those last six months. I have made a few close friends along the way and I am glad I didn't give up at chapter five of this story like I almost did when I didn't have anybody reading it and there was always better stories out there. So thank you for using up time in your life to read my stories.)

Rumplestiltskin's POV 

I paced back and forth in my shop, wondering why that kiss hadn't worked. Darren was Sienna's true love! Wasn't it the same with Angel?  Then I realised, it probably wasn't. She was in love with that Croffman character. But, if I got rid of him, she would go looking for a new boyfriend. And that's when Darren would swoop in and sweep her off her feet like the first time. I had him flirting with her before, but I hadn't paid attention at the time because I didn't have my powers. But this was different. I couldn't use my magic to kill him. I'd have to do something else. Then I had it. I drove over to the house they shared and waited. When he came out, I ran over him, over and over again, until I was sure he was dead. Then I drove away, watching Angel run out of the house and scream.