The Rescue

Gold and Darren stood outside the barrier, walking around the edges, trying to find a weak spot. Gold's footsteps smoked as he walked. Darren thought for a moment.

"Rumplestiltskin?" He mumbled. Gold looked at him.

"What is it that is so important that it can't wait until after we rescue Sarah and Sienna!?" Gold shouted at Darren. Darren backed away slightly, but pointed up.

"Well, I don't know much about magic, but I reckon if Angel was just, I guess born and Sienna isn't dead yet, maybe her magic isn't too strong. So if the magic is strong down here..."

"It maybe weaker up there!" Gold shouted, looking up at the top of dome that surrounded the building. "Good thinking boy!" Then Gold used his magic to make a staircase that led a little ways up and both men climbed it. When they reached the top, Gold fired it up. Darren was right! The barrier was weaker up higher. Gold shut it down and they both jumped into the area, ready for anything. Anything, wasn't there and they walked on into the building. There weren't any guards or anything, just a bare empty hallway. And a noise. Actually two noises. Moaning, one filled with both pain and pleasure, and one solely pain. And someone laughing. Gold and Darren looked at each other and followed the noise. They found many doors to empty rooms, one door locked, a soft sound, barely audible, but unrecognizable, emitting from it. They went away from the room, vowing to try and open it later, as it was protected by some very potent magic, a spell set by Angel no doubt. The moaning got louder and louder until they were right outside the door the moaning was emitting from. They couldn't hear the pleasured moans, but they did hear the pained ones. Then they heard a loud scream of pain.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Sarah! She must be being hurt, or worse in there. Meanwhile, another scream of pleasure emitted from elsewhere.

"OH MY GOD!! YASSSS!!" That scream also sounded like it came from Sarah. Must have been NegaSarah. Gold knew that that could only mean one thing. He gave his own scream of anger and bust the door down, revealing Sarah strapped to a bed with the Joker, the Joker's you-know-what in Sarah's you-know-where, her stripped naked and him without pants. (CENSORED!!). When he saw Darren and Gold enter the room, he pulled himself together, wrapped a towel around his waist and through a blanket over Sarah. 

"Your Majesties! They got in!" He shouted as loud as he could. Then Angel and NegaSarah appeared. Angel was not happy and NegaSarah was red in the face. You could tell that she could feel what was happening to her good counterpart. 

"How dare you penetrate my lair!" Angel shouted at Gold and Darren. Her long brown hair was coated with a dark purple light and it was floating in strains around her. Her eyes had turned red with anger and her hands were lit up with the same purple light. Purple magic. Angry magic. "You may have broken my barrier. You might've had a chance to survive to see my rein. But you will not live long enough to see your precious daughter and girlfriend again!" Then she shot a flame in their direction that nearly blew them up, had they not moved in time. Meanwhile, NegaSarah hit her omnitrix and changed into Big Chill and tried to freeze them. Gold ran over to Sarah and freed her, giving her back her rather destroyed clothes. She wrapped up in the blanket and lay down in the corner. She was getting weaker and weaker by the second as NegaSarah grew stronger. Meanwhile, dodging Angel's attacks, Darren tried to get the door open, but it was frozen shut thanks to NegaSarah. Then he heard the smallest sound. The smallest voice. It spoke to him. It said, watch out. He moved away from the door and down it went, skidding across the floor. The Joker tried to make a run for it, but was shot with a spell that stuck him in an iron cage. At the door, stood Sienna, her hand smoking, her bright blue eyes shining red with anger, her brown hair limp around her face and her clothes torn. She looked angrily at Angel. 

"Angel!" She shouted. The powerful young woman looked at her counterpart, and smiled evilly.

"Well if isn't goody two shoes!" She shouted at Sienna. "Come to put on a show?" Sienna stepped slowly, but surely over to Angel, the ice that had been on the ground melting under her footsteps. She walked right up to Angel and lifted her up by the collar of her dress. 

"Stay away from my family." Then a blast of hot wind blew Angel back against the wall, making an Angel shaped indention through the concrete wall. Sienna fell to her knees weak. That had taken a lot out of her. Then Angel came back and looked at Sienna, her hair mussed and her dress torn. 

"Pathetic." She mumbled. She held her hand out, ready to shoot Sienna dead, but was stopped by a white light.