Belle

"Get your cloak my dear. I have a meeting to attend." Father told me. I sighed and pulled my cloak on. I didn't want to go, but Father would have made me go anyway, so the least I could do was grab a cloak. It was freezing outside. I grabbed my purple cloak that matched my purple dress, then went out to my father, who was waiting for me in the living room. Then we poofed to his meeting. And by meeting, he meant that someone was having a problem and he was going to make it worse by cutting them a deal. When the smoke cleared, I found myself in a castle.

"I don't think that this plan will work sire." I heard a voice say. "its impossible."

"well then the kingdom is lost." I heard a sad voice say. Then father walked into the room.

"unless, I help you." he said. they all looked at him. I stood kind of back, away from their eyes. I was trying to see if I could figure out how to poof out of here. I could only really teleport a few short distances. So I could here the deal that father made.

"what's your price?" the man asked, who looked to be some kind of king. "all magic comes at a price."

"I want..." father drew this out for quite a while, then I could see him looking right at a girl who looked like a princess. "her." the king panicked.

"No! you can't take my daughter!" he shouted, but she stopped him.

"No father. I'll be fine. Let me go so that I can save the kingdom." she told him.

"are you sure about this Belle? you may never come back." 

"I'm positive." The she turned to father. "I'm ready. Now save my kingdom." Father waved his hands and the war was all stopped. The he waved again and we were teleported back home, where I was back in my room. I dashed down the stairs, eager to hear what my father said to that Belle girl. There was no way he would just ask for some girl to come and live here. I ran down until I felt a strange sensation, and I was in the grand  hall in front of him and Belle.

"And this is my daughter, Sienna." He said. I curtsied to Belle. Even though I was defiant and hated my father, I was also obedient and cared for him. My father was the only family I had left and I wasn't sure if I could survive with my unstable powers. "she is my life, the last family I have and I couldn't imagine life without her." I felt my cheeks get red.

"well its very nice to meet you Sienna." Belle said, doing a small curtsy back. "I love your dress. Though I do think that dark blue is more your colour." I nodded agreeing with her. I liked dark blue any day.  Then father teleported me back to where I was, which was halfway down the first stairway. There were two steps of stairs, one that led to the second floor and one that led up to a tower where I slept. My room was bigger on the inside. on the outside it looked like it could only hold a bed and maybe a dresser. But it obviously could hold more. I continued my trek down the stairs and ran to the living room, where I hid behind a half wall and I listened to what he said.

"you will be a maid around here." he told Belle. "you will have  a wage of boarding and food, nothing more and nothing less. any room that is closed with magic, you do not clean. Is that understood?"

"Understood." she said.

"Good. Now go to your room. Your shift will start tomorrow." then he waved his hand and she disappeared. I knew where he had put her. she was in the dungeon.