Separated!

(yes I know that I skipped a ton, but I can't remember anything and I'm too lazy to go back and watch the episodes again. Plus, the story is getting too long and I don't want it to go on forever. I'm not ending it anytime soon, but I've already thinking on the ending. So I just wanted to thank you all for all your votes and reads. I've got over 383 reads! So thank you! Okay enjoy the story!)

Over time, time I could see father changing. he was a little softer. He even spared the life of a man who took one of his wands. and it was all because of Belle. he was falling in love with her and he was changing for her. Then came the day she died. the Evil Queen Regina came and told us that she had seen Belle jump off the highest tower and died. Father was taken over by sadness. the only thing that he had left to remember her, was a chipped teacup that she had dropped the first day she came. It was the first time I had actually felt sorry for him. We went on with our days of him going out and ruining people's lives and I hiding in my room. Belle had also helped me come out of my room, but with her gone, I just stayed upstairs, so scared of my powers. I didn't want to learn, I wanted to get rid of them. I often went through father's magic spell books to see if I could find a spell to get rid of them, but to no avail. I wish that I had managed to go through the portal with Bae so that I wouldn't have my powers. Then came another worst day of my life. My life is basically a line of worst days ever. Father had set up a deal with a woman called Cinderella and she wanted to alter the deal. I went with him, because I had nothing better to do and didn't want to just sit in my room and wallow in sadness. I'd already done enough of that for the past few years. When we got there, Cinderella was standing there with a parchment and a box, her hand over her pregnant belly.

"a little bird told me that you wanted to alter our deal?" he asked her, putting his hand on her stomach. I stood back a little ways, just trying to stay out of the way.

"I'm having twins." she told him. His face twisted in pleasant surprise.

"And you want to exchange your second child for, what exactly?" he asked her.

"Our soil is dry. We can't grow crops on it." She said, calmly. I looked in her eyes and I could see that she was lying. I looked around, my hand on my knife. This had to be some kind of trap.

"And you want to exchange it for, assurance?" he asked, losing patience.

"I can always have more children. I can't make our soil rich enough." then she held up the parchment and opened the box. "Just sign on the dotted line." Father took the quill and parchment and signed the paper. Then he froze. The quill was cursed! This WAS a trap!

"father!" I shouted, running towards him.

"Thomas!" Cinderella called at the same time. I tried to use my magic so that I could free him, but I wasn't strong enough. That's when I felt strong hands come up from behind me and pull me away from my father. I fought hard and saw that it was guards and Prince James from the other kingdom. they bound me, then moved onto my father. I could see Cinderella's husband, Prince Thomas rush over to her.

"are you okay?" he asked. Rage went through my body as if it was my blood.

"YOU MONSTER! LET MY FATHER GO!" I screamed, fighting harder than ever. The men all looked at me in surprise.

"Rumplestilitskin has a daughter?" Prince James asked incredulously. I nodded.

"YEAH HE'S HAS A DAUGHTER! AND SHE IS PISSED OFF!" I shouted, trying to burn through my binds. Prince James turned to his guards.

"Make sure that she is as far away from him as possible. There's no telling what the two of them could do together." He told them. Separate!? they were going to separate us!?

"NO!! FATHER!!" I shouted. then they dragged me away, all the way to a tower, where they left me with about a month's worth of food. I sat on the bare floor and sobbed for about the millionth time in my life. Because now, I was truly left with nothing.