This Is It

(Popsicles, this is it. The end of Sienna Stiltskin. I have been writing this story for nearly a year. This is my very first story and I can't believe that it's over. As I told you before, I will be writing a new story for Once Upon A Time called Atumn Charming. It's about Emma's sister who was born a year first and was taken during the curse and was posed as Regina's daughter. I got the idea from @obsessedwithfxndoms who wrote an awesome fanfiction herself called The Lost Princess. And now, with 4.47k reads, 194 votes, and 135 comments, I end this story. It os so hard to say goodbye. I love you Popsicles. Please don't leave me.)

While Emma was busy saving everyone from the Snow Queen, Rumplestiltskin had managed to bring his faminly together again. Sarah found a permanent home in Storeybrooke where she and her now husband Reverend Hale lived with their daughter Samara. Darren made peace with Gold and they became good friends. Belle and Gold got married and now happily run the shop together.
And as for Sienna, she promised herself to Darren and put her past in the Enchanted Forest and with Angel behind her forever. She still do this day lives in the bigger on the inside attic of Gold's Pawn Shop and she and Darren are married with three beautiful children, two sons and a daughter. One was called Baelfire, and the daughter was called Mila, just to remember.

The End.