The Curse Is Lifted

Emma Swan's POV

(She literally, just broke the curse. Also, I'm doing this really late so that could possibly mean multiple chapters today! )

I walked around the town. Everything seemed, weirder now. I did have parents. I was with my son. But it didn't feel right. I walked over to the town hall where everyone was gathering. Everyone wanted to find their family members. There was one man, who I was surprised to see there. Mr. Gold. He was adding a poster to the lost family board. What family could he have. I saw that he was with some girl, Belle, but other than that, I didn't see any relations. I was about to go over to the board, when David came up behind me. 

"Well I see there are a lot of people to find. " he told me. I nodded. 

"Yeah." I said. Then I turned to him. "Hey, did Mr. Gold have any family back in the Enchanted Forest?" David looked like he was racking his brain.

"Hm, I'm not sure. I think that he had a daughter?" David and I looked at each other and ran to the board. And there it was. Lost! Name: Sienna. Relation: Rumplestiltskin. Related: Daughter. And there was a drawing of a girl with long hair, big eyes, a freckle on her left cheek and a stern look. She had on a long cloak and a sword swinging at her side. She looked a lot like Mr. Gold. 

"We need to find her." David stated. "With him and his daughter, who knows what they could do together. We had them separated back in the Enchanted Forest." I looked at David in surprise.

"You separated and father and his daughter?!" I exclaimed.

"Emma, they were a dangerous pair. She had his powers!" David yelled back.

"What about all that crap about wishing we could have stayed together? No wonder she's lost! They were separated for so long! Now he just wants to see her again! He hasn't seen his daughter in 28 years!" I felt tears stinging my eyes. I couldn't believe that. 

"I didn't get to see my daughter for 28 years!" David yelled back.

"At least you had a chance to keep me. You forcibly separated a family!" I ran away from him. Now I was determined. I was determined to find this girl. I ran to Gold's pawn shop and got his attention fat. 

"Your kid, Sienna, I need a better description now." I ordered. Gold looked surprised when I said this. 

"I'm surprised that you take such interest in finding my daughter Swan." He told me. "Is this about your family?" I didn't answer. Then he sighed and gave me the same description as on his flyer, but said that she had chestnut hair that had naturally done highlights created by the sun and deep ocean blue eyes and tan skin. I thought long and hard about who this sounded like. Then I remembered. There was a girl like that in the coma section at the hospital. As I told Mr. Gold this, David ran in. 

"Emma! You can't go after her!" He told me. 

"I have to. There's got to be one easy family to fix." I told him. Then I ran to the hospital, Gold and David not to far away. Then we entered and ran straight the coma section, where we found nothing but an unmade bed. 

"Well?" Mr. Gold asked. "Where's is she? Where's my daughter?!" He was clearly upset. I ran to the room where they kept the security tapes and looked them over. And watched as Regina came in, lifted an unconscious Sienna out of the bed with magic, and out the door. Mr. Gold flipped out and tried to dive into the screen. "No! No! Sienna please!" He shouted David and I held him back. Then he fell to the floor sobbing. 

"Don't worry." I assured him.

"We'll find her." David said. Mr. Gold just sobbed. 

"I need her back. I need to apologise. To her, and Bae." He sobbed. Then we took him home.

(Okay, just to warn y'all, Sienna's gonna be out for a while. And that there are going to a bunch of time skipping because I can't remember anything from those episodes and I just won't go back and watch them. Plus I've already got the ideas for the next chapters in my head!)