The New World

(First off, holy shittaki mushrooms! I went from 599 reads, to 689 reads in a day! What the bloody hell?! I love you guys! This is why I write stories! To make people smile! Also, comment down below on a scale of 1 to 10 how much of the show do you think I actually remember? Because, screw the the Witch! I'm going to make this story up the way I want it to be!)

Sienna's POV

I hated the new world. It was way too confusing! There were televisions, egg beaters, computers, light bulbs, ovens, microwaves, cars, all kinds of things. Luckily, Bae knew about everything and showed me how it worked. I learned that cars take you places faster than walking and cleaner than horses. I learned that if I got angry,  I could not stick David's hand in the microwave. I learned that Captain Hook had a thing for Henry's mom Emma. I learned that father still had his bloody magic. I learned that nobody had bows and arrows anymore, but these things called guns. I learned that Snow White was pregnant again. I learned that I had to carry a phone with me to stay safe. That was the best bit. My safety, was in my own hands! Father didn't control me! He would be kicked out of town if he used magic! I loved it! I was free to do whatever I wanted. Except jump through Granny's fire escape in her roof and steal her cakes. And except for shoving my knife at someone's throat when I wanted answers. There were too many rules around here, but oh well. At lest I had my two favourite men back in my life. My brother, and my boyfriend as they were called here. Darren and I walked through the one familiar thing in this town together, and that was the woods. We would talk and laugh and run about like we did when we were children. But we were always cautious of the town line. If we went across it, we would forget who we are and have some sort of alter personality. I wondered what mine would be. Oh well. And I learned that Belle was alive! Regina had been hiding her the whole time! Belle was alive and she was my stepmother. That was the bit I didn't like. She married my father! As much I as I liked her, I didn't want her to be my stepmother! She was like a sister to me! So those were most of the reason I hated this world. There was also some creepy atmosphere about it. Something was going to happen. Something big.