Stolen

Sienna wasn't sure if she should trust this evil version of herself, but she let her feelings of hatred towards Sarah get the best of her. So she took Sarah to the woods, but stayed with her the whole time. while they walked through the woods, they talked. Then they heard a sudden noise and they looked around, Sienna's arm protecting Sarah. she didn't want to see Sarah hurt, just leave. Then, she felt a sack go over her head and she yelled out, fighting against the sack. As she did this, she cast a spell that sent Sarah back to Gold's shop so that she would be safe. This must have been what the evil Sienna, the Angel she supposed, was talking about getting rid of Sarah. Sienna felt herself being dragged for what felt like miles before she was pulled through a door and into a room, where she was dumped onto the floor. She looked up and saw a man with a white face and blood red lips. he had green hair and he wore a purple coat with matching pants and a white shirt. He looked like someone who would want to take away Sarah. And he wasn't pleased to Sienna.

"What the hell!?" he yelled, angrily. "Angel told me that Sarah would be in the bag, not you! Ugh, this is what I get for trusting a spirit!" then the Angel spirit appeared again.

"Patience Joker. This is my counterpart. All you need to do is pull me out of her heart and you will have your precious Sarah. With my proper help. " Joker looked towards Sienna.

"Can I have some fun with her first? She looks feisty." he asked, as if he was a child in a toy shop. Angel rolled her eyes.

"Sure, whatever. Just hurry up. I don't want to be trapped in that body for longer than I have to." She said angrily. Then she disappeared. Joke grinned an evil grin down at Sienna as she began to back away. Just as she headed for the door, the Joker ran at her and grabbed her.

"Oh no no no no!" He shouted, grabbing her and lifting her off her feet, swinging her around and dragging her to a bedroom and locking the door, her screaming.