Four.

"HYBE!"   The scream that came out of Auden's best friend was unparalleled.

Emmie's eyes were wide, and her screams went on for another five minutes, maybe even ten.

Auden knew this was going to be big news. Emmie loved BTS. But Auden wasn't sure if that's who she would be working with.

Auden understood why Emmie was freaking out. Auden had heard a lot about BTS, listened to their music and knew how talented they were. But because Auden had worked in the music industry for so many years she had this ability to sort of cut herself off from fangirling. It wasn't cool if an artist came into the studio and the lyricist acted like a mega fan. Because of that Auden had refrained from getting too attached to particular stars or idols. She knew she had to remain professional so she always keep her mindset that way so she'd never become star struck.

"It's only to help one of their idols with a couple songs. And I don't know if it's going to be someone from BTS. HYBE works with many artists." Auden wasn't supposed to tell anyone about her job with the HYBE but it was just too big of a deal not to tell her best friend.

"I hate you," Emmie cried, having a mental freak out for sure. This was a lot for her fangirling best friend. Which is why she usually refrained from telling her who she was working with.

Auden worked with pop stars so much she also had a harder time being star struck by anyone famous. She knew the facades that famous artists created for themselves and she'd met many that weren't as amazing as they seemed on screen.

"I'm sorry, Emmie." Auden tried to be subdued but she couldn't hide her excitement. She was finally getting her big break.

"You can't even say that without a smile. You're so excited for this." Emmie tried to look scolding but she too was smiling now, her body practically vibrating with excited energy.

"It's a big deal, Emmie. Like this is the most incredible thing I think I've ever been asked to do."

"Do you have any idea how many times I've dreamed of meeting BTS?" Emmie jumped off the bed and ran over to one of her many posters plastered on her walls. Emmie loved a variety of pop stars and she kept a BTS poster right near her vanity.  "I'm so mad at you. So so so mad at you for this. But also incredibly proud." Emmie gazed in wonderment at the boys in the poster, caressing one of their faces with the tip of her finger.

Auden rolled her eyes at the awed tone of Emmie's voice. "We don't know if it's going to be someone from BTS," Auden reminded her.

Emmie turned to glare at her.

"Do you even know their names?"

Auden chuckled and then scratched her head nervously with a sheepish smile on her face. "Umm...."

Emmie gasped."I can't believe this. They are one of the biggest bands in the world. And you're my best friend. I literally talk about them all the time."

"You talk about a lot of other groups too, besides BTS."

Emmie gave her a stunned expression before grabbing Auden's arm and dragging her over to he poster she stood in front of.

"Take notes." Emmie said sternly. "RM, he is the leader of the group." She pointed to one of the boys who was taller than the others with light brown hair and kind eyes.

"Next you have Suga and Jin." Suga was a little shorter, with dark brooding eyes and ebony hair. Jin stood next to him sporting purple hair, and a very handsome face. Almost model-like he was so beautiful.

"Then you have V and Jhope." These boys had their arms around one another. V had bright blue hair and a sly smirk on his face. Jhope had bleached blonde hair and an adorable little bag hanging off his shoulder. Both were so gorgeous they too didn't look real.