Six.

Auden stepped out of the apartment building to take a walk, only to be stopped by security guards almost immediately. She almost forgot she wasn't supposed to leave without permission.

"Where are you going miss?" one of the guards asked.

"Oh, I was going to go down to the beach," Auden said, worried now that she may not be allowed.

"Please use the private access point and return before dark," was all the guard said.

"Oh, okay," Auden hadn't expected that, but she took what she could get and started down the street of luxury apartments, looking for the private access point the security guard was talking about.

Not long later she spotted a set of stairs leading down towards the beach. It looked pretty private so she started down the stone steps, admiring the green brush and flowers on the way down. Auden loved the beach and the smell of salt as it tantalized her senses. When her feet finally hit the sand she found a spot about a couple yards from the waves and she settled into the sand to gaze out at the pacific horizon.

She was completely alone, no one was on the beach, for miles she couldn't see a single soul.

She dug her toes into the sand, and buried her hands too, feeling around the sand particles for shells.

She let her mind wander. Thinking about a song she would have to write with Park Jimin.

After a couple minutes of nothing coming to her mind she pulled out the BTS biography from her book bag.

"This better help me, Emmie," Auden muttered to herself.

Opening the book, she scanned to page 10 where she had stopped reading earlier.

The boys were from Seoul, South Korea. They had basically come from nothing. HYBE started out in a small little garage, and built themselves to the biggest talent agency in Korea. The boys all had special talents. They took on multiple roles, all of them singing and dancing to create some of the best entertainment in the industry.

Auden pulled out her phone, and clicked on the playlist she had been creating of their songs. She scrolled to the ones written by Jimin. She had to familiarize herself with his music if she was going to help create a song that sounded like him.

The first song she played was Serendipity. It had a whimsical beat, and when he started to sing, a chill erupted down Auden's spine. Woah. She was entranced by how angelic his soft, higher pitched voice sounded with the melody.

When Serendipity finished she clicked on the next song, Filter. Even though she couldn't understand the lyrics she could feel the passion in the way he sang. It was flirtatious, and borderline sexy. It had Auden's heart picking up speed.

After going through a couple more of his songs on Youtube, she looked up the song lyrics to get a better understanding of the way he wrote. The words were all very meaningful, deep, and full of passion. She couldn't help but wonder what was hindering him. These songs were incredible, she couldn't imagine trying to help someone that obviously had so much talent.

Auden put her phone down and gaze out at the sun now setting over the ocean waves. Violet orange hues lit up the sky, and she admired the warm glow that blanketed everything. The beach helped her feel more at home in this new place.

Her nerves continued to nearly overwhelm her. She was being hindered by the knowledge that he had millions upon millions of people watching him. She couldn't disappoint his fans, or HYBE entertainment. This was her only chance to prove she was the lyricist and producer she'd always wanted to be. 

She blew out a sigh and stood up from her spot in the sand.

She wandered back to the stairs that led to the apartment building and strolled with her hands in her pockets, trying to think of lyrics along the way.

She arrived not long later, and was surprised to see another Escalade was pulling up to apartment 23. Auden watched curiously as the passenger door opened and a boy stepped out. Dressed in an all black hoodie and joggers, his ash grey hair was a stark contrast with the dark outfit. He had on a pair of dark sunglasses too, hiding his eyes.

It took a moment for him to spot her, but when he did she watched in confusion as his mouth twisted into an angry frown.

"You can't follow us around. Don't you have any decency?"

Auden was confused, wondering if he was actually speaking to her. Auden looked behind her to see if someone else was there but when no one else was present she knew he was indeed talking to her.

"Guards, escort this girl off the premise," Jimin ordered.

"Excuse me?" Auden said.

All too quickly the body guards on either side of him grabbed Auden's arms and began to drag her roughly away.

"The nerve some people have," Jimin growled. "You know we are people too, and deserve our privacy."

He slung his bag over his shoulder and began walking into the apartment building.

Just then the other guards at the door spotted Auden and quickly came to her aid.

"Sir, this woman isn't trespassing," one security guard said hurriedly.

Jiimin's body guards let her down, and Auden rubbed her upper arms where they'd held her far too tightly.

Jimin turned back to her, and moved his sunglasses so they were now atop his head, they weren't green like in the poster she'd seen on Emmie's wall. They were deep, thundering black eyes that bore into hers as he assessed her.

"Who is she then?"

The guards that let her go on her walk stuttered to answer him.

"She is the new song writer for HYBE, sir."

I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him. "I'm not some fan girl coming to stalk to you. I actually work here. If you had let me speak for ten seconds before having me dragged away I could've explained myself."

Jimin's eyebrows rose, and something in Auden's chest fluttered at his gorgeously wicked smirk.

"My apologies. I'm just used to being followed around."

Auden didn't appreciate the arrogant expression on his face or the no-care attitude he was sporting.

"I'm sure you are. But maybe don't be so quick to accuse people next time."

He shrugged and walked away from her not bothering to finish their conversation.

Anger boiled in Auden's blood, shocked by his behavior that was so different from what she'd expected. Who did he think he was?Auden instantly scolded herself for even thinking the question. He was one of the most famous people in the world. She had met many famous people before and eighty percent weren't as personable as they appeared on TV.

What was I expecting? Auden thought.

Unfortunately she had been expecting more.

So much more.

A\N:

Hoped you enjoyed the first meeting! Had to have a misunderstanding to make things interesting!

The next couple chapters these two will be navigating being neighbors! I hope you enjoy it ;)

~Sasha