Seven.

Auden woke up and almost forgot where she was. She turned over and was met with the view of the ocean through the floor to ceiling windows of her bedroom.

She sat up, heart racing for a moment. She ran a hand across the olive green comforter and took note of how small she felt in comparison to the king sized bed. Auden had slept like a freaking baby. The mattress was made of something heavenly and she didn't think she'd slept so good in her entire life.

Auden reached for het phone and groggily pressed the buttons to Facetime Emmie.

Emmie picked up on the first ring.

"I've been waiting for you to call me!" Emmie said, not even bother with a hello.

"Well, hello to you too," Auden said, running a hand through her tangled hair.

"You have to tell me who it is Auden! The suspense is killing me!"

Auden pulled back the sheets and stretched the sleepiness from her bones.

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to freak out." Auden knew it was pointless to try and avoid the freakout Emmie was going to have when she told her. But she thought she'd try anyway.

"I'll do my best," Emmie's eyes were nearly bugging out of her head.

Memories of the first encounter with Jimin flashed into her mind. The dark eyes that had accused her. He'd really thought she was an obsessive super fan come to stalk him. She tried not to feel upset about the encounter. After all if she were famous she'd be sick of people interrupting her privacy too. But still, the way he'd spoken to her. . . it rubbed her the wrong way.

"Please tell me!" Emmie pleaded.

"Okay, Okay. . . " Auden passed taking in a deep breath. "It's Park Jimin."

Silence emanated from the other end of the phone. And Emmie just looked at her, stunned.

"Emmie?" Auden asked, worried her friend might very well pass out.

"You're joking," Emmie whispered, and tears looked to have sprung to her friend's eyes.

"I met him for literally two minutes. I haven't spent any time with him," Auden hurried to say.

"PARK JIMIN!" Emmie exploded.  She screamed and began to cry, the phone a frantic blur as she ran around, shaking the camera in her excitment.

Auden rolled her eyes. "Emmie, you promised you wouldn't freak out."

The fangirling went on for about five more minutes before Emmie finally marginally calmed down.

"I can't believe this. A member of BTS. This. Is. Unreal."

"Yes, it's a dream come true," Auden said sort of sarcastically, but her friend was oblivious to her tone. Auden was glad she didn't pick up on it though because she didn't want to burst her bubble by telling her about the awkward first encounter. She'd hate to taint her friends view of the idol.  "Now can you please return to normal Emmie now? I don't want to lose my job in case my neighbors hear you screaming about Jimin. Who you most definitely aren't supposed to know I'm working with."

Emmie's eyes were wide as she tried to compose herself.

"How is the apartment, is it nice?" Emmie suddenly asked and Auden could tell it was a struggle for her to ask this question instead of peppering her with more about her work with Park Jimin.

"It's huge. Like way to big for one person. And I miss you. We need to get together sometime. I just have to ask the guards if I can leave."

"You have to ask permission to leave?" Emmie's nose scrunched in disapproval.