Twenty-Nine

The music began and the band emerged onto the stage. Lights, smoke, and excited screams were all that existed now as Auden was transported into a different world. 

The song ON pounded over the big speakers and then all seven of them were walking out across the stage. Emmie couldn't contain her excitement and she squealed, raising her Army bomb and waving it enthusiastically. 

"Oh my gosh. It's really them," Emmie said, her eyes wide as she tried to take it all in. 

Auden didn't reply, she was too busy trying to find Jimin amongst them. And that's when she realized why she was having a hard time. 

He looked different. Dark blue hair replaced his black strands she'd become so accustomed to. The color was magnificent against his skin and with his alabaster outfit he was wearing. Auden felt the breathe leave her body. She was so not ready for this. 

And then the dancing began. 

He wore a see-through mesh top, and white cargo pants with strips of white fabric dripping form him like flowing curtains. She'd seen him dance in real life, but it had always been a more contemporary style. This was very very different. 

A switch had been flipped. And he wasn't cute and playful Jimin on the stage. He was seductive and alluring. And the sexy way he was moving his limbs was borderline illegal in Auden's mind. 

Auden's jaw dropped open a little bit as she watched him move to the beat. Front and center he became the star of the show for her, and she couldn't take her eyes off of him. 

Soon she found herself singing along, and she would have to stop herself from dancing to the music. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. . .

But no matter how many times she told herself that during the show she ended up disobeying her more sensible thoughts and she would wave her army bomb along with the rest of them. Giggling and laughing with Emmie throughout the songs. 

They were all so charismatic, not just Jimin. She found herself laughing hysterically at things Jin was doing on stage. J-hope's dancing was magnificent and his stage presence was uncanny. V was doing hilarious things on the sidelines with Jungkook, the two of them so handsome yet also somehow adorable. And Suga had her giggling when the brooding member had to shake his hips during a particularly happy song. And lastly there was RM, so powerful and demanding attention on the stage with his tall broad form, she couldn't help but be in awe of him. 

"You're having fun!" Emmie yelled over the commotion. And Auden gave her friend a sheepish smile. 

"I'm having a little bit of fun," Auden relented and Emmie grinned. 

"Just wait till the next song," Emmie giggled and waggled her eyebrows. Auden's insides twisted with nervousness at her friends warning. What did she mean by that? 

And then Boy With Luv ended and the band existed the stage. Everything dimmed, and the light and happy tone that the last song had created was changed to a deep, more intense beat. 

Black Swan began playing. 

Auden could already feel that the vibe was different. Dark blue lights twinkled across the stage, and more smoke flooded the stadium. 

The band emerged again a couple minutes later. With background dancers they performed a very complicated routine, forming a swan with their bodies and moving in a way that had Auden gaping. 

"This is incredible," Auden said quietly and Emmie turned to her, a permanent grin on her face. She hadn't stopped smiling since the show began. 

"This is my favorite part."