Eleven.

"So, you're going to tell me everything now, right?"

Emmie and Auden were sitting at a coffee shop in downtown LA. She'd gotten permission to do lunch with Emmie for the first time since leaving and her friend hadn't wasted any time asking her the details.

"I don't know what there is to tell. We made one song, and that's all that's happened."

Emmie glared at her. "I can tell something is up, spill."

Auden hated that her friend could see right through her. It was the the only problem having been best friends for so long. Hiding things from each other was pretty much impossible.

"Okay. . ." Auden could see Emmie trying very hard to stay still in her seat. She could feel that Emmie's fangirl side was on the verge of being set free. She hoped she'd be able to contain herself, especially out here in public.

"He's making me write all the songs myself," Auden finally confessed.

"What?" Emmie's eyes bulged. "What do you mean all by yourself?"

"He basically demanded I do it for him and is forcing me to lie that he's helping when he's not."

Emmie looks to be processing for a moment, and Auden can almost picture a little rainbow pinwheel over her head.

"That doesn't sound like Jimin."

"Well, you only know the guy from watching him on TV," Auden said, taking a bite of her turkey sandwich.

"Excuse me, but I've been following BTS since they debuted. I've watched every live stream and behind the scenes DVD you can think of. I think I know them all pretty well." Emmie defended herself and Auden looked at her with her mouth slightly agape. Emmie was an even bigger super fan than she realized. "I know enough to know that Jimin can be sassy but it doesn't seem like him to make you write all the songs yourself."

"He's obviously going through something," Auden said, still trying to figure out herself what had happened to the idol.

"They keep their private lives very private. Something must've happened that they've been keeping hidden from their fans," Emmie's gaze turned thoughtful as she seemed to wrack her brain for the cause.

"Well, if you don't have a clue what's up, I most definitely do not." Auden said exasperated. "I mean I watch videos of him and he's this bright and bubbly personality, but in person he's salty and slightly arrogant."

"Wait, you watched videos of them?"

Auden blushed, not realizing the words had left her mouth so easily. "For research. I'm writing his songs after all. I thought it would be good to know more about him."

"Careful Auden, you're starting to seem like a fan girl."

"I'm not turning into a fan girl," Auden quickly argued, not wanting her name to ever be associated with the term.

Emmie's eyes sparkled with amusement. "Jimin is known for having a lot of different sides to himself."

"Well, he's giving me whiplash," Auden said, and she sighed.

"You're so lucky. I literally can't believe we're talking about Park Jimin right now," Emmie looked like she might swoon. "You don't even know how jealous I am."

"Don't be jealous, it's a lot of pressure." Auden said, swirling sugar into her hot black coffee now and taking a long gulp.

"You can do this Auden. If anyone can write songs for Park Jimin, it's you." Emmie said, reaching over to squeeze her hand from across the table.