Five.

Auden had reached out to all her professors and worked out how to do most her classes online. Luckily most of her teachers were very understanding of her situation, though she was vague in her explanations, and before Auden knew it she was packing up her stuff to leave for her new home. She didn't know how long she'd be gone, but the unknown was thrilling.

She had only one suitcase of her belongings. Bang Si-hyuk had told her she wouldn't need to bring much as the entire apartment would already be furnished.

A sleek black escalade rolled up outside her dorm around three o'clock. And nervously Auden stood on the curb as the driver got out of the SUV. Not saying much he just took her bags and put them in the back of the car, then opened the passenger side door for her.

Auden nervously took a seat on the expensive leather and felt her palms begin to sweat as they drove off.

Auden had already said goodbye to Emmie the day before, promising her best friend FaceTime updates and lunch meetups if she could get away. Auden also had called her parents earlier that week to let them know she had gotten a new job, but she hadn't elaborated much about it, not wanting to breach her confidentiality agreement anymore than she already had with Emmie.

They'd begged her to come home for thanksgiving which she told them she would do.

She'd said goodbye to Slowave Studios as well, and Linda didn't seem at all disappointed that she was leaving for a time. Auden knew Linda was proud that one of her producers/lyricists was going off to work with HYBE entertainment for the summer. Linda's confidence in Auden was far greater than the confidence Auden had in herself. She couldn't help but worry if she was ready for an opportunity like this.

Thirty minutes later they rolled up to a gated community right on the edge of LA, the beach was so close Auden could smell it through the air conditioning coming through the car vents. The driver typed in a number on the key pad then they were driving up a long sloped road of gorgeous stone clad apartment buildings. They stopped when they reached building 23.

The driver parked and Auden stepped outside of the Escalade again. Bang Si-hyuk was waiting on the sidewalk for her.  Smiling, he helped get her bags out of the car.

"Auden you made it. Hopefully all went well in arranging your classes online. "

"Yes, everything was smoothed out," Auden replied.

"Well, I hope you're ready to focus on something new."

"Definitely," Auden replied breathlessly. She briefly wondered if she was in a dream. She pinched herself discreetly just to make sure she was actually awake.

Bang Si-hyuk gestured towards the apartments main doors and Auden followed him inside. There were two security men guarding it and they let them pass through to the elevator.

Together they rode up a couple flights until reaching the fifth floor.  The doors chimed as they stepped out, and Auden's heart was hammering in her chest.

Bang Si-hyuk guided her to an apartment door then fished around in his pocket until he pulled out a key ring. He handed her one of the keys off of it.

"This is your apartment. Please don't leave without letting me or one of the the other staff members know. Entering and exiting the building must be done in a manner that will keep the artists privacy. We don't want anyone getting word of this location. Anything you need will be brought to you, the fridge is already stocked with food and drinks you may need, and the house is furnished with all other household necessities. Don't hesitate to call me though if you are in need of something."

Auden nodded, feeling the pressure of the situation weighing on her.

Bang Si-hyuk unlocked the door then and pushed it open for her. Auden held her breath and stepped inside.