Thirty-Seven

They pulled up the Grand Hyatt Seattle hotel and it was nicer than any place Auden had ever stayed in. Thankfully they were able to enter undetected, as it was six in the morning and pretty quiet around the hotel grounds.

The other band members had arrived a couple days ago, the venue they were playing at only a couple miles away.

Auden's heart beat rapidly in her chest for some reason as the elevator climbed to the top floor.

Jimin watched her with amusement as she fidgeted with her suitcase handle. She wondered if she was going to be staying in the same room as him. Or if they would be giving Auden her own room.

Han was in the elevator with them, for safety purposes ever since they'd deplaned he'd been by their side constantly. They weren't in her hometown anymore, where they were able to roam around undetected. They were officially on tour and Auden knew that meant they were going to be watched over more closely. 

The bell chimed when they arrived on their floor and then walked down the carpeted hall. Auden's nervousness built until Han stopped in front of room 501 and handed Jimin a key.

"For your room." 

She waited for him to give her a key too but he didn't make any effort to hand her a separate one.

"I'll just be next door if you need me," Han said, and then he walked down to his room and disappeared. 

It was just the two of them in the hallway then.

"I'm staying with you?" she asked him tentatively.

Jimin grinned. "Where else would you be staying?" Jimin inserted the key without hesitation into room 501 and stepped inside the suite.

It was huge, with a giant bathroom, bed, and kitchen area. Everything was extremely fancy, the chandelier, the lamps, the furniture—it all screamed expensive.

Auden admired their view from the balcony that overlooked the entire city of Seattle."Wow, it's beautiful," Auden breathed, taking in the suite.

Jimin set their bags next to the dresser and then turned to take in the room as well.

And that was when Auden noticed they weren't alone. Someone was sitting on the couch in the corner of the suite.

"It's about time you got here," Jungkook said, and both Auden and Jimin jumped a little in surprise.

"What are you doing in here?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook simply smiled.

"I wanted to be the first one to welcome you to Seattle."

Auden fought back a laugh at the younger's behavior.

"Also I was already up working out so I figured I'd just stop by and say hello. How was the flight?"

It must've been normal for Jimin to find Jungkook in his room because he settled in pretty quickly taking a seat next to him and putting his feet up on the ottoman.

"It was good. I'm a bit tired though from all the traveling," Jimin said. 

"You two should get some rest. We have reheresls tomorrow and then the show is the next day."

"Yeah, I think I'll take a nap." Jimin yawned and Auden took a seat on the comfy king bed, running her hand along the soft comforter.

"How was visiting your parents?" Jungkook suddenly asked her, his big brown eyes studying her. 

"Oh, it was good. My parents really liked Jimin," Auden said and Jungkook grinned.

"Jimin's always been good with parents. My mom loves him too."