Ch.8 Jungle Pool S.O.S

The breeze was nice as the three of us walked to the gates of Ouran. Haruhi, Carol, and I were relieved to hear that the host club wasn't open today and we could go straight home after school. Especially since it was a Friday.

"I can't wait to relax!" Carol cheered.

"It's nice to have a break every once in a while," Haruhi noted.

I nodded. "I agree."

As we walked through the courtyard the breeze slightly moved the flowers and trees that dotted the area.

"I wonder if I need to do laundry." I heard Haruhi mutter as we stepped foot outside the gates.

One more step and I felt arms lock onto mine from behind.

"Targets,"

"Have been captured."

I looked over to see Hikaru and Kaoru had locked Haruhi and Carol. I glanced up slightly to meet Mori's face.

Honey ran up to us and jumped excitingly. "Hi guys!"

We only stared as a limo was pulled up in front of us. Then appeared Tamaki from the window. "Bring them in."

"What?" Carol and I said.

We were then forced into the black limo that drove off to who knows where. Carol was asking questions left and right. I however stayed quiet knowing well that there was no escape from this.

We pulled up to a huge dome building that looked pretty cool. As we entered the facility, no one was there. Odd. The whole place was a tropical forest theme. Also very odd. The others went off in another direction as the twins dragged us to a girl's dressing room.

"What are you doing?!" Carol asked, more like yelled, at the twins.

"Here you go. Do what you got to," the twins said.

Twin maids stood before us with bright smiles. They seem alright.

"Okay we'll do our best." The one on the left of us said with a bright smile.

The other one wore the same smile. "Now misses please follow me." Their smiles turned evil.

"Why?!" Haruhi asked.

"What are we doing?!" Carol screamed.

As they took us into the changing room it finally hit me. I turned to look out the door before it was shut. "Your maids are just like you." The door shut and the nightmare had begun.

"We've brought all of our mothers latest designs for you three to choose from!" Kaoru yelled from outside.

"Just pick what you like!" Hikaru added.

We finally got decent swimwear on. The maids tried to make us wear some revealing swimsuits. It was not fun at all.

Haruhi picked a pink one piece with a matching cap. Carol was forced into a dark blue bikini. Well she wasn't so pleased and had a huge breakdown. So they brought a tankini that was light green with white plaid patterns. I told them off the bat that I'd refuse to wear a bikini. So they gave me a tankini that was royal blue and little white stars on it. However the part that covered my stomach was a see through material and was thin. Also I had a bikini bottom while Carol's was a skirt.

My eyebrow twitched as we made it out if the changing room.

"What are we doing here? And where exactly is here?" Carol grumbled.

"Looks like a rainforest to me," Haruhi sighed out.

"It might be part of Kyoya's private family resorts or something." I shrugged not really knowing if I believed what I said. "Who knows with these rich people."