Ch.10 Cross Dressing and Lobelia Girls.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes as the noise level in the room grew louder. I sat my arms on my desk and tried to sleep. Just as I was almost asleep I heard a loud thump near my head that made me shoot straight up with wide eyes.

"Rise and shine sleepy head!"

I growled. "Carol was that necessary? You could've woken me up like a normal person would."

I heard her laugh and I rolled my eyes. She sat in front of me and faced my direction. "I know you didn't get much sleep last night. I've noticed you've been spacing out a lot too." I didn't respond as she continued. "If something is bothering you that much you can tell me."

I sighed and sat up straight knowing she wouldn't give up unless I gave her an answer. "It's just a nightmare I keep having. It'll go away soon."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. She looked hesitant but smiled. I don't need her to worry. My nightmare is something I know I've seen before I just can't remember. I hear rain and I see myself standing in the rain. What I can't figure out is why I always see a tall figure in the distance. Who is it? And what do they want? Then it just stops. What really confuses me is why I always wake up with tears in my eyes and my heart beating rapidly. It terrifies me yet I have no idea why. That and the card I still have keeps my head spinning.

"Hey you awake still?" I turned to Carol as she sighed.  "You spaced out again."

"It's fine, I'm just tired."

She shook her head. Haruhi walked up to us before Carol could respond. Haruhi stood in front of us and sighed.

"All afternoon classes have been cancelled for today."

"What?" Carol and I asked.

She nodded. "Apparently Ouran is hosting an exposition for the cultural clubs. Drama clubs and such have been invited from other schools too. It's going to be crazy these next two days."

"That sounds awesome!" Carol beamed. "We get the afternoon to ourselves!"

"Um, I doubt that." I spoke.

She looked at me confused. "Why do you say that?"

"The host club has us tied to this place. They'll have it opened up during the expositions, I'm sure of it."

" I agree with Alex on that." Haruhi laughed nervously.

"Go buy us some more Haruhi." The twins interrupted as they appeared behind her.

"Buy more of what?" Carol asked.

"Instant coffee of course!" They beamed.

"Why do I have to go get it?" Haruhi grumbled. 

"Because you're the only one who knows where to get it," Hikaru pointed out.

"We've also been serving it our guests lately and besides it's part of your job," Kaoru added.

I shook my head. "I think that's mine and Carol's job as maids."

"That and the expositions start soon," Haruhi said.

"Yeah but it's not mandatory," Hikaru said as they both dragged her towards the door. Carol and I followed and they let her go and waved.

"Be careful out there!" They chorused.

"We could've went with Haruhi to help." I said.

"Yeah we know where to buy instant coffee." Carol stated. "It's not very hard to find it."

They looked at each other and shrugged. "Haruhi can handle it."

Carol and I face palmed. "That's not the point." We said.