Ch.25 Punkers and Thugs and a New Guy? Oh my!

After explaining everything to Carol, she was beyond shocked. Telling her everything was a rollercoaster of emotions. She fangirled, laughed, cried, smiled, stood still; it was a wreck. However, she hugged me and told me everything would be okay.

And if I thought that was rough, yeesh, it was worse telling the host club. I saw each of their faces form into many different expressions. Tamaki had me in a bear hug by the end of it and was crying a river. The twins were shocked and sympathetic, so were Honey and Mori. Haruhi was shocked and made me a cup of hot chocolate to show her sympathy. Kyoya told them that he was doing everything he could to fix the situation(of course his father actually stated that) but Kyoya wouldn't have that. What shocked me was the other hosts declared that they'd help too and would help me in any way they could. Let's just say by the end of that day I was in tears with a wide smile.

And another thing, I was finally free from debt. It felt amazing. When I told everyone the news, with much enthusiasm, Tamaki started bawling and hugging me tightly. When I asked what was wrong he declared that I'd leave the host club because I had no reason to stay anymore. This told me that everyone thought I was here just to pay off my debt then I'd leave. I started crying too, being as emotional as I am, and hugged him back repeating that I wasn't leaving the host club.

Despite all the drama that I had caused, the host club was still up to their odd ways.

Today we were entertaining guests with a new theme; punk fashion. You might be asking, 'who's idea was that?' And the answer is simple: Carol. Tamaki had asked Carol, the day before, what she wanted the theme to be. Carol, being fascinated with fashion, chose punk style. It was odd hearing that come from her, but in a way it made sense. She had always wanted to dress punk but she knew it wasn't really her style.

Right at this moment we had all changed into our outfits (picked out by Carol with some help from Tamaki).

Tamaki wore normal skinny blue jeans with grey, low cut converse. He had on a plain white t-shirt with blue along the sleeves and neck and a red and blue plaid long sleeve which had a black hood on it. He topped off the look with a dark blue beanie on top his head.

Kyoya was wearing grey skinny jeans with black, low cut converse

Kyoya was wearing grey skinny jeans with black, low cut converse. He wore a grey t-shirt that was normal in the front and became a bit longer in the back. Over it was a black denim button up jacket with the sleeves and hoodie being cotton material.