Ch.20 We Have a Newspaper Club? Since When?

"NO!" I screamed as I tried to get away from the twins. I ran and hid behind a couch. "I don't even have any guests today! They're all at their clubs!"

Hikaru and Kaoru both jumped on the couch and peeked over.

"Come on, it's just for today." Hikaru informed.

"And besides, it's nothing revealing." Kaoru added.

I shook my head. "Can't I just have the day off?"

"Kyoya-senpai wouldn't allow that," they informed.

"It's not even relevant to the theme! I still refuse!"

"Then we'll force you to wear it!" They cheered as they pounced towards me. I dodged and started running again. "Come back here!"

I turned my head around and stuck my tongue out at them while running. I smirked to myself until I ran into something hard. I almost stumbled back but a pair of arms kept me from falling. I looked up to see Tamaki.

He tilted his head to the side. "What's going on here?"

"Brother! Thank the lord." I saw the twins nearing us and I scurried to hide behind Tamaki. "They want me to wear that costume that is irrelevant to today's theme!"

Hikaru and Koaru stopped in front of Tamaki and tried to catch their breath. Tamaki was instantly himself. "What are you two doing to my little girl!? That's not her costume!"

"But boss," Hikaru started. "Don't you think she'd look better-"

"In this?" Kaoru finished and held up the article of clothing.

Tamaki stared at the dress in front of him. It was a strapless, knee length, white dress. It had a white ribbon that wrapped around the waist and tied in the back. It had slight ruffles that appeared after the ribbon. Tamaki seemed to be thinking hard before shaking his head. "No! Of course she'd look beautiful in it, but she will wear the attire planned!"

The twins frowned. "You just don't want guys to see her in this."

"I'm protecting my little girl!"

"Come on. She can't wear it for only a little bit?" They asked.

"No!"

"What in the world is going on?" We turned our heads to see Kyoya with Carol beside him. They both wore the attire for today's theme. "You should have your yukata's on."

Carol's eye's widened. "That's a pretty dress."

The twins smiled. "Wouldn't it look great on Alex?"

Carol nodded her head.

"She is not wearing that today!" Tamaki said.

"So, she can wear it another time?" The twins asked.

"I don't care." Kyoya said. "Hurry and get ready."

Carol latched onto me and pulled me to a dressing room. She looked around until she spotted the yukata assigned to me. "Here ya go!" She tossed me the clothing. She helped me into it and I was dragged out of the room by her. We met up with everyone. They were all sitting on the couches or tables; dressed in their yukatas.

"You two look great!" Honey exclaimed.

"About time you made it." Hikaru said.

"Haruhi got dressed faster than you, and she was late getting here!" Kaoru said with a smirk.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Excuse me? You two were the one's chasing me around trying to get me into a dress!"

"But you would've looked good in it," Kaoru replied with a cheeky grin.