Chapter 3: Arrival

The mysterious person on horsebackhttps://pin

https://pin.it/4WUgm4s

The peace of the night slowly crept back and snatched people to the land of dreams.

But Feng Yanyan lay awake glaring at the wall between his room and Zhang Yunlei. Zhang mei ren was none other than the male lead's little shou. Right now, the plot hadn't even started and it was Feng Yanyan's goal to snatch the shou role!

Thinking up to this, he clenched his butt.

Even if it means he would sacrifice his chrysanthemum. No!!!

He really didn't want this but whoever gave Feng Yanyan a face and body that was even more alluring than a female's?

If he was with the male lead, he could guarantee tenderness. Feng Yanyan shuddered at the thought of any other person snatching his precious self.

He considered himself a practical person. His gender didn't matter. Love didn't matter. As long as he lived a comfortable life.

Even if it was the Asura or Buddha, he would open his arms.

But as it was, there was no Asura or Buddha here. There was only the male lead who would win in the end. Therefore Feng Yanyan was determined.

His face kept on changing from displeasure to hate to despair and yet it was still pleasing to look at.

It was a shame the perfect atmosphere emitted by Feng Yanyan would always be broken the moment he talked. He was all beauty and no brains. That was why even if the other mei ren were threatened because of his face, they knew they could do better than him when it came to plotting and scheming.

Our Beauty Feng didn't know what his fellows thought. And he didn't care either.

At this moment...

The midnight horse kept galloping in the darkness. Its rider, the woman clad in white lowered her eyes in her pondering.

Earlier events crossed her mind. The beauty who jumped from his window on the second floor. And how he bid farewell to her Sangyu.

The lady's lips curled in a sneer. "Ambitious!"

As though her stallion felt her condescending feelings, it raised its front hooves and neighed loudly in the night.

---

Early next morning, the beauties' carriages departed on schedule.

As Feng Yanyan lifted the curtains to peek, he was surprised to find Suliang well-developed. Almost like Tanglin, the capital.

Merchants offered their wares, the shops were buzzing. The carriage even passed by a plaza where the common people greeted each other. Smiling and peaceful.

Feng Yanyan's eyes hardened. This wasn't how the book described Suliang.

As it was near the Western frontier, the people in the book were jittery and insecure. All the residential windows were closed. The merchants sold their wares quietly in hidden alleys. Afraid to be robbed.