Chapter 88: Mistakes

"I can sing right now and pretend that I'm a bullied princess. My father, the King, married another woman and the stepmother is treating me as a maid." Feng Yanyan stopped scrubbing the black pillar just to say this nonsense.

Three pairs of eyes looked at him aggrieved. He shrugged. "What? I told you girls to go back and just leave this to me. You're the one who kept insisting to help."

"Why should we leave the young master? Who knows what kind of cheap tricks that eunuch has up his sleeve?" Pu Tao had always been the quiet one but now, even she learned how to speak similar to Feng Yanyan.

Beauty Feng's lips twitched. He might have led these girls astray. But deep inside, he was glad. These three little sisters were really cute. He wished he could stay with them forever.

It was now November. In the blink of an eye, he had been in Suliang for eight months. It felt surreal.

His birthday was January. And by then, he could request to go home. It was clear as day that Wangye didn't have any plans for him.

It wasn't like he didn't try seeking audience. In fact, he had been trying every day after he stopped brooding at home.

But Cheng Li's answers were only either of the three.

"Wangye is not here."

"Wangye is resting."

"Wangye is busy."

Feng Yanyan felt cheated. That night, which ghost was it that told him to wait? So his waiting was for her to get an Imperial Concubine?

Hah! Did she think that he was interested in getting a brother or sister in the harem?

No way! He would rather go home and be scolded by his grandfather every day. At least there, he could coddle his cute nephews and nieces.

The three scrubbed the corridor clean the whole afternoon.

Days passed just like that and Feng Yanyan's errands grew more and more unreasonable. What puzzled JuZi was the fact that he didn't complain.

"I think the young master really broke this time. Should we just lock him up in the courtyard?" She whispered to her good sisters.

"Sister Zizi, I think he will still want to go out." Jiao responded.

"The young master... seems to enjoy doing chores." Pu Tao commented.

Ahead of them, Feng Yanyan was personally carrying a mealbox. It was none other than the Imperial Concubine's lunch. He was even humming.

Even Feng Yanyan himself had no idea what was happening. He just felt like if moved around so much, he wouldn't think. And when he wasn't thinking, he wouldn't remember.

Only then could he still live as carefree as he liked. After all, the Imperial Concubine never intentionally bullied him face to face. He couldn't point and say that because Adrina was jealous, he was making him suffer.

This was still good. Kuaile courtyard's eunuch also wouldn't dare to go out of line. Aside from the chores, he didn't try anything funny.

If his fate was in the hands of someone like Zhang Yunlei or Liu Weiwei, he would really have a hard time.

Anyway, this was also practice for when he came home. Maybe his grandfather would praise him for knowing so many chores now. Feng Yanyan smiled at the thought. He couldn't wait to annoy the old man again.

Speaking of the devil and he would come. Zhang Yunlei sat by the window of Kuaile with Liu Weiwei next to him.

When he turned his face outside, he saw something unexpected.