Chapter 91: Sinister

Happy Sunday, folks! Warning: We get a little heated in this chapter~~

Feng Yanyan's back shivered sensing danger but he didn't want to look at her. She still had the gall to be angry at him?!

Hah! As expected, all Kings like this were arrogant.

Contrary to what he was thinking, Her Highness was thinking of something different.

Before, she was still a little apprehensive to go toe to toe with the Feng family. Faced with her Imperial Grandfather's trusted clan, she admitted she was intimidated.

But after learning of some unspeakable things, she felt like her intelligence was being underestimated. After the shock came the fury.

Because of the person lying on the bed, she was still holding back. And Her Highness really couldn't risk having anything go wrong at this time.

In her anger, Long Xu Le originally intended to cast Feng Yanyan away. And yet, all the emotions and fury in her heart condensed when she heard the report that Adrina dared to touch him on account that Beauty Feng was being ignored by the King.

Just a few words but she felt so irritated she wanted to murder people in broad daylight. Wangye had always hidden this kind of thing in the dark and she was about to break her own unspoken rule.

Her Highness hated it and was frustrated at the same time. She was helpless. But when she was at the end of the road, the only way was to move forward.

Long Xu Le sighed and finally rose from her seat.

"Feng Yanyan." Her tone was as authoritative as he first heard it.

But he chose to stay his ground.

"Look at me."

His breathing quickened and he heard the warning in her tone. He really suffered a lot for nothing today and Wangye was still scolding him.

Feng Yanyan felt wronged. He braced himself for the pain and aggressively got up.

"I looked at you! All the time. Always. I looked for you! But you always have reasons to avoid me. You refused to see me. And now you're still angry at me. Did I do something wrong?"

Tears welled from his eyes. "E–even when you didn't visit after the failed assassination, I didn't get mad at you because you're busy!"

Long Xu Le was struck frozen. Two streams of waterfalls kept rolling down his cheek to his chin as he counted his grievances. So much that the King felt he was made of water.

"When they ordered me around, I didn't complain. I still looked for you. I had to see that guy you brought home every day, I didn't complain. I did nothing wrong so why are you mad at me? Just what am I to you?!"

Feng Yanyan glared at Wangye despite his vision being blurry. Her Highness felt a pang in her heart.

She didn't speak for a long time. Wan Li Wang had always been like this. No one could reach her, no one had the right to.

He didn't expect her to answer and yet her lips parted. "If I were a poor village girl, I would elope with you and live in the mountains."

Feng Yanyan: ....

He was so stunned that even his tears stopped falling. "Wha-"

"It doesn't matter if you want to elope with me. I will still get you. I will haunt and forage for food every day. You only have to stay at home..."

Her Highness seemed to see the problem from her statement. "Oh there will be a problem when I get pregnant so we have to bring Xiao Hao. And call Master when I'm nearing my labor."