Chapter 60: Agreements

I made a video (click the one above) reminiscing about readers from 2019 who really made my year wholesome. Thank you for being with me and thank you for continuing to be. Let's celebrate more Valentine's together lol I wanna make more videos about readers and wattpad as I really do enjoy making them >.> Support support!

---

"But Wangye... I am sweet." He was blinking coquettishly now.

What he got was a harsh "Get lost."

Feng Yanyan raised his arms in surrender. He could never fell this huge tree called Wan Li Wang.

A comfortable silence blanketed the two until Beauty Feng yawned and leaned his head on the bedside. He was sitting like a child, undignified on the floor.

Long Xu Le was exhausted trying to correct him.

Just let him do what he wanted.

"Wangye... you still owe me." He grumbled.

Although the King raised a brow, her words agreed with him. "Stop fretting, you will be rewarded when ben dian recovers."

She knew how to be grateful and she admitted it wasn't smart of her to continue working at that state. Not only that, he was also angered on her behalf and beat up Adrina.

Hiding half of his face, Feng Yanyan snickered. "Not that, though."

Long Xu Le narrowed her eyes at him.

"Feng Yanyan."

"Yes?"

Indeed, his voice was sweet if he wanted to. His long hair cascaded on the King's sheets.

Her Highness found her hand pulling at the tresses and running it through her fingers. The mei ren didn't complain even when the King was tugging at his cherished hair.

Just let the sick do what she wanted.

He waited patiently for her to speak but he was really drowsy. He couldn't sleep last night because of the stuffy feeling in his chest. And because of the intrusive thoughts asking him why he did what he did.

It felt like he was really getting more affected when it came to the King. It wasn't like she was the first girl in his life.

But he couldn't accept it this time because...

Feng Yanyan felt like it shouldn't be. He was all game when it was the Junwang. To be honest, this was because he felt Long Sangyu was naïve and could be manipulated in the name of 'love.'

Yes, yes. It was really evil of him.

But he just wanted to survive in this dog eat dog world.

He was aware of the dangers of his face and attitude. He knew he needed a big tree to lean on in case of things going south.

But for the golden thigh to be Wangye?

It just didn't feel right.

First, he didn't want to use her.

Second, he felt too lowly compared to her. She was like a god. And he was dirt.

There was no hope of pursuing her to be her equal. Although he played around and teased her sometimes, he knew the limits.

It could never be serious.

That was why he thought long and hard last night. Was he willing to stay and be satisfied as her concubine?