ii - bitter relief

Trigger Warning: mentions of grief, mentions of kidnapping
Word Count: 2195
______________________________________________
___________________

It hurts being in Snowchester, after everything that's happened, so the little bee boy has been staying in a different house since then.

The past months were rather difficult to cope: Michael was found but he still couldn't move on to the fact that he was taken, his husband's been murdered by the same person that took his son, Tommy going missing, and Dream getting out. That releases a bit of his breath, once he thought of that name.

Oh yeah, he got out. One of the most dangerous people besides Technoblade, has escaped from prison, and he could be anywhere right now.

The moment he knew, he spent his time preparing, in case he'd find him. It's not like he has anything personal between Dream..apart from a few things. But anyway, the reason why he was doing this since he doesn't want to lose any more people.

He almost lost Michael and already lost Ranboo and Tommy. Even though his son's here, the loneliness is making him insane more and more. Although his husband has been around as a ghost, the pain in his chest only swells as well.

He's not the same person, he knows that. He's not the Ranboo he loved, and lost. This is a more detached Ranboo who's actually happy to be dead..he wonders being dead actually brings a bit of enthusiasm.

After taking care of Michael and letting him out for a bit, he goes outside to get some fresh air. He's worried, about everything, about Michael and the the things that might happen to him, Ranboo being so different and dead, and Tommy...Tommy, his best friend. He bites his lip, not minding how close it would get to bleed.

Where is he? He didn't see him much anymore honestly, but he knew that he was still here in the Dream SMP probably frolicking around. He lost contact of him when Dream got out, when he was mourning of his husband's death and seeking revenge with Techno and Eret for taking Michael away from him.

Why did it take a while to think about where could he have gone? Is he really that unimportant? No, Tommy, like Ranboo and Michael, is everything to him. Even if he was shit to him, Tommy never left his side. Even when things got rough, when things reached to a hellish point, he never left. He didn't stop being friends with him, despite choosing L'manburg over his loyal friend, despite exiling him. Tubbo might have been bad person for what he has done, yet Tommy stayed as a friend. His closest friend.

Where is he?

The rest of his body urges to find him, even if it's just around the walls of the Dream SMP. Since he has nothing much to do, he can start taking longer searches outside and the preparing for the resources should take a few days. He needs to find him, wherever he is.

But what about Michael? He can't just leave Michael behind. Someone should take care of him, but at this point, he couldn't trust anyone in this server. Ranboo was a good caretaker, but who he is now is far too careless and irresponsible to take care of his own kid. Who could?

No way Technoblade is willing to babysit some kid, Eret didn't really done a good job keeping Michael safe last time, but would Phil accept? He cringes at the days that they don't exactly have good terms together. Of all the house arrest and hurting him back when L'manburg was around, not to mention the Doomsday; he was there to ruin everything he has been trying to hold legacy of.

But he's good on kids, he thinks. He seems old enough to handle a kid. He'll take his chances.

With that, he gets inside the house and starts preparing a few things for him and his son. He's gone quick and a bit vigorous, to which Michael started to notice and grow worry. Soon, he notices the child's anxious behavior and calms down,