hellow everyone

The questions nom nom nom hello everyone..Im supposed to post this yesterday night, but eww the wifi was turned off..had an argument with father, got nightmare from him again today haha..anygay here u go nom nom nom

From IVENTHERE_101

Will tommy grow a permanent extreme pain tolerance/almost be completely numb to pain?

I'm not sure if extreme pain tolerance's the right word, but the latter, it sounds more like it.

But to support the former, due to constant experiences of torture, it must have increased his pain tolerance, "Pain researchers believe regular exposure to painful stimuli can increase one's pain tolerance. Some individuals learn to handle pain by becoming more conditioned to it."

As for the latter, sometimes revival is imperfect(Wilbur's for example, and he has to deal with stitches on his face and make sure it doesn't come off) and there are some things that Tommy cannot get back again. One would be his normal movement; he would always be timid, and stiff. Second would be flexibility; he can barely move and stretch his body, let alone change facial expressions. Third would be his nerve damage, that led him to be unaware, or insensitive to any pain at all. He may have gotten a bruise, or a cut, but since his nerves can no longer send messages to his brian, he cannot react to it, or is now numb to the pain. The nerve damage doesn't affect his mental pain though, which is why he experiences psychogenic symptoms instead.

He has extreme pain tolerance, or insensitive to pain..physically. Mentally though, that's where he hurts the most.

If I imagine the ending, yes, he stays like this for a very long time. These symptoms are rather chronic, so yes.

From x0Astralfall0x

What is the characters ages?

I never really thought about it. I'm not too detailed on things like that. Am just aware that this character is old, or this one's young..But if you truly want detailed ages..uhh here you go:

Tommy: 16-18

Tubbo: 17-20

Phil: Ageless (physically looks like in his 40s, or 50s)

Techno: Ageless (physically looks like in his 20s)

Wilbur: 24-30 (his mental age might be 40 for being in limbo for 13 and a half years)

Niki: 20-23

Quackity: 23-25

Sam: Ageless (physically looks like in his 30s)

Dream: 25-30

Ghostboo: When he was alive, he was close to his 20's

Aimsey: 26-35 (yes, star's older than star looks:D)

Michael: 5-9 :33

What was tommy's most painful death?

Depends on what you considered painful..Tommy has experienced many kinds of torture from Dream. Be it physical, psychological, both- To me, what I find most painful is if he died slowly during torture. There are times where the body responds to pain that would lead the person to grow numb in order to cope, so Dream ensures that Tommy won't reach that stage everytime they do their sessions. Repetitive styles of torture would make Tommy get used to it, so what makes it painful is that if Dream would do something spontaneous, prolonged, where Tommy just dies by his body shutting down by the hands of him. So basically, he would die by his body giving up on it; an indirect murder from Drea.