xiv - sisyphus

Trigger Warning: blood, vague mention of gore, dissociative amnesia, auditory flashback, bedrock bros

Word Count: 2589

A/N: im late i know im sorry- Warning..loads of nerd words down there, got carried away-.- im a helpless philosophy nerd with a bit of greek mythology knowledge. Thanks for 2K reads, and I appreciate those who votes, who places this book to their reading lists, and the commenters. Loves^^

______________________________________________
___________________

"Shit..not another snowstorm.." Philza Minecraft grunts while pulling Carl by the reins to have him inside the closest cave he could get to.

It's almost evening, and if possible he'll probably be back by midnight. If he's lucky, even earlier than that.

Observing how the snow falls, it seems lighter than the last snowstorm. So if the gods are that merciful, he and Carl would be able to get home soon.

But for now, it seems like it's a sign that the high deities show to make him rest. He is a bit tired from the journey.

Rummaging through his stuff, he takes out his sticks and coal and forms a tool that could make him see amidst the dark. With his torch blazing, he eyes the cave with a better sight now.

Noticing the sign of a firewood made, he presumed someone's been here; wood crisps, burnt stones and cave walls..yep someone was here.

After inspecting the burnt spots for a while, he starts forwarding towards the deeper parts of the cave..until it feels slightly off. Not because he's getting farther from the exit, but..the atmosphere of it.

It feels heavy, nauseating..what causes this aura to happen? Lack of oxygen? Tight space? Soon, it's not just the atmosphere.

Eventually it became practical to the point he could smell it. It's iron, metallic- no, blood, "What the?.." Phil mutters, before his eyes widen..but he's not exactly surprised, just in disbelief.

There are blood stains on the walls, and on the ground. They're dry and old, that is clear, but the fact that it's present seems rather disconcerting

"What caused all this? Where did all the blood come from?.." He mutters to himself without anyone to give him some company, continuing his steps until he steps onto something.

It seems thin..smooth.

He removes his heavy boot off and sees a cloth on the ground. Taking it up, he looks at it closely then widening his eyes wide.

It's green, it's a scarf, Tommy's scarf, "Shit..isn't this his scarf?" He mumbles, remembering the times he has this constant green scarf attached to his neck..along with that accessory he values dearly.

Keeping it close, he raises his head before taking another step to keep going. His instincts tell him to stay close to the opening of the cave, but his curiosity begs him to go deeper.

And he wishes he didn't go that far.

Seeing something indescribable, it could almost make him sick. It's like the old days, and adding necromancy into the mix, this is something more..grotesque.

This man did this to him? This is what this child had to go through? He wasn't even sure how this kid got out alive.

All of this..he doubts he could survive all the strenuous this situation could do to him. No mortal could.

"What did he do to you here, Tommy?.."

oOo

The piglin hums in thought, staring at the heavy snow outside. It's not as bad as last time, but this kind would make it impossible for Phil to get home soon.