xx - trigger

Ivory – xx ; Trigger

Created: 06.17.22

Finished: 06.23.22

Edited: 08.28.22

Published: 09.05.22

___________________

Trigger Warning: residual symptoms..other than that, this chapter is safe ; >

Word Count: 2317

A/N: This chapter's writing is a bit weird in my opinion, but please bear with it. School's back and for the past three weeks, it's been hitting me terribly. It's difficult to go home from school and not pass out from exhaustion. As my body is still adjusting with how much I have to stay outside, there's already a lot of work to do. I haven't abandoned this, and I still want this story to be finished, but there might be times where I could fail to follow my usual schedule. I no longer write new chapters, and it bothers me. I miss writing, but fatigue is wearing me out. Regardless of that, I have ideas for a new fanfics, and I'm planning to make a oneshot about Wilbur's last stream. I kinda want to want to make a different reality, instead of..Wil being American all this time and that Utah stuff. It did give me a laugh though, I'm glad that sense of humour in DSMP lore never exactly went away, no matter how upsetting or angsty the stories could get. I have a lot to say, as always to these lore streams, but of course, I got no one to talk to about this.

______________________________________________
___________________

Holding onto his arm carefully, he slowly retracts it to pull it forward, massaging his muscles before pulling it up,

"Alright, Tommy like that..it doesn't hurt right?" The kid shakes his head, sitting on the chairs prepared for the two.

Phil figures that if Tommy's body relaxes more than that usual stiffness he has, maybe he'd be more flexible and far more responsive with his surroundings.

Technoblade has been quietly reading his books again whilst drinking the tea Phil brewed, his are always better.

When the old man finished with his left arm, he asked Tommy to raise his other arm. Since the boy didn't respond, Phil had no choice but to raise it on his own and do the same thing he did to the other, figuring that he couldn't get hold of some of his body parts to move again.

There is a moment where Tommy raises his shoulders slightly, it almost looked like a flinch and that made Phil stop,

"Oh gods, sorry did that hurt, mate?" Tommy nods a bit, then pulling himself slightly away from the other's hold.

As much as Phil appreciated a rare response from him, he is saddened that this exercise can hurt him at times,

"Don't worry, I'll stop this for now." He murmurs softly, pushing the arm close to the kid's chest. Tommy looks away and eyes his bandaged arms. Phil sighs before drinking his tea, "Finish your tea, alright? Warm yourself up."

The kid remains focused on his bandages still, "Man. Does the kid not listen to you sometimes, Techno?"

"Heh?" The piglin looks up from his book before reading again, "Oh I don't know. He totally listens to me loads of times. If I tell him to do a flip, he'll do so. Theseus, do a flip-"

Of course, Tommy didn't move, "See?"

"Techno, honestly!- Not helping." Phil laughs as Techno lets out a chuckle, still has his eyes on the book,

"Hm, are you bored, Tommy?"

The boy raises his head and nods, "Do you want to do something? We have all day...I don't, I don't think I have anything much to do, and Techno's just going to keep his ass with his books for the rest of time-"