xxxviii - im not angry anymore II

Ivory - xxxviii ; I'm Not Angry Anymore

Created: 12.26.22

Finished: 12.27.22

Edited: 01.27.23 / 01.28.23

Published: 01.28.23

___________________

Trigger Warning: torture, fire, yea..haha

Word Count: 2612

A/N: I was supposed to publish this sooner, then a blackout came..took hours to come back. It caught off my call with my partner and it's just..u g h . Am hungry for some reason..I should get some snack after dis. Enjoy the chapter, it's kinda nasty..nasty but with a little burnt pie, pie that reeks of soot..might as well be rainwater;>

______________________________________________
__________________

Flick.

Flick.

Flick.

Fire blooms at her sight, she doesn't fully recall what happened, but with how much tight her body has gone, she concludes she is restrained.

Ropes, most likely..she tries to get it off of her but the knot is pretty well put. Whoever trapped her is adept in keeping people still.

She exhales and realises she isn't gagged. Huh, so the perpetrator is confident that no one will hear her. Should she scream for help or not?

Before she could risk it all and ask for help, the fire moves, and so are her eyes.

For a moment, she sees that familiar outline of that white mask, and she yelps in fear, her body backing up in response.

Her mind immediately deduced it was Dream. But what did she do that caused Dream to target her?

She thinks and thinks and the only thing that she could assume is that he knows about the Syndicate, and since she's the weakest among them and a vulnerable target..

He took her down first.

Of course she was taken when she left her underground city, especially when Phil and Techno were off to retrieve Tommy's belongings.

How could she be so stupid?

She wonders where Tommy was and if he was taken. He is obsessed with him, so most likely he's somewhere around here, keeping his quiet; unable to speak.

Wilbur creeps upon her thoughts and for some reason, melancholy fills her heart.

Did he even bother to get help once he noticed that she was taken?

She internally scoffs, why would he? He's just a selfish, reckless, power-hungry madman. Even if he apologised, that doesn't mean she could just forget history.

She still despises him, enraged that he's back; alive and well.

Yet, she still keeps his coat, keeping her cold heart warm..a tad bit.

...

Why did she feel happiness when he returned?

The figure begins to loosen the ropes enough to grab hold of her wrist harshly as she shrieks in panic, remembering what Tommy did to her and when everything went black afterwards.