Author's Note

Hello^^ Thank you for checking out this DSMP fanfic. To be frank, I only got into the fandom recently, so don't be surprised if I make something inaccurate here. I do try my best to keep it to the canon, especially the stuff from the AU.

As mentioned, there are sensitive topics, so discretion is advised.

Specific trigger warnings would be shown at each chapter. The sensitive topics tackled would be:
- violence
- heavy language
- abuse(physical or emotional)
- dissociation(amnesia, depersonalization, derealization)
- panic attacks
- flashbacks
- trauma
- isolation
- amnesia
- kidnapping
- torture
- self harm
- suicide
- possible death
- loads of angst(I swear I need to control myself sometimes)

I will not be censoring the words that might trigger you. You have already been warned.

The word count would be more than 1000, and the limitation would be 3000. I can write longer, I usually do, but I'm still dealing with an issue that is involved with word count, which is why I have to ensure to keep it short, and steady.  The way it is written might be disorganized as it can be too short or too lengthy. English is my second language, so my grammar might not be the best.

Before you go, as again, this is not my AU. This Eburnean Tommy AU belongs to blublu_by where you can find their content somewhere on Insta or YouTube.

And lastly, thank you for taking your time to read all this, generally for getting a hold of this book. Now I should let you read the chapters already so see you.

Edit: I edited this a bit, realized I messed up a few words. That was embarrassing-.-