xli - the limit I

Ivory xli – The Limit I

Created: 01.03.23

Finished: 01.08.23

Edited: 02.27.23 / 03.03.23

Published: 03.04.23

___________________

Trigger Warning: dangerous situation, heated conversation, breaking stuff, bodies, death, derealisation, mentions of revival, fading

Word Count: 3271

A/N: My tooth hurts. I ate two burgers today. I had tramadol. Very woozy today hahaha. Chapter tomorrow too, i keep putting parts cuz a chapter alone already gets 6000+ on its own so i gotta cut it. Hope that okay, yea- the burgers were good, i hope i can have more burgers

______________________________________________

___________________

Everything's loud..too loud..it rings..It's a familiar tune..a painful tune he doesn't want to hear, what happened?

"Tommy..Tommy come on we need to go-" He hears someone...who is it? Tommy peers to face someone he doesn't fully recognise.

With all the dust in his brown hair and etched look, he can't figure out who he i- "Tommy, don't let go- Alright? We need to get out of here-"

"Ghostboo, if you could get us out of the cave-"

"As much as I have to, I can't- I can't teleport us all away from this-"

"Let them lead the way, they know how they got here right until we separated-

"Act now!"

"Alright, Ghostboo lead the way- Everyone Tommy and Tubbo first-"

Phil reaches a dazed Tommy and places him close behind Ghostboo. Tubbo holds alongside him, no longer willing to let go - not even take his eyes off him. "Tommy and Tubbo in front of us. Aimsey, you're with Ghostboo-"

"No- I'll just stay behind- I'll slow our way out of here-"

"You run finely, trust yourself-" He reassures star and looks at Niki and Techno, "Techno, carry her out. I'll be at the back."

Techno frowns at his decision, "You can deal with Niki inst-"

"Follow my words, Techno- Now everyone move out let's go!" Phil roars at everyone as stalactites begin falling from the roof as the cave slowly collapses from the recent explosion.

Was this all part of his plan? To kill all of them down here by the rubble and suffocation?

If ever things fail, how on earth would he be able to get Tommy..unless, he doesn't have to.

Ghostboo grabs hold of Aimsey to help stars run as they lead the way. Their memory is far better than Ranboo, and they're aware of that.

Thankfully, they find the passageways familiar, as they go left and right seamlessly with their feet. They're no longer floating but their shoes on the ground as they pant.

One can mistake them to be alive only with a cloth around them.

Aimsey toggles beside them, the pain on stars leg star try to keep quiet as it worsens. It aches, it has always ached when star runs. But star can't complain, not right now. Star'll deal with the throbbing of it overnight.

Tubbo tags Tommy close to him since he can hardly walk by himself once more much to his dismay. He eventually stops just to take Tommy by his back, and piggybacks him out of here.

He'll slow down for sure, but he couldn't care no less. He doesn't want Tommy to run anyway, he no longer wants him to struggle.

Techno carries Niki with his arms as he follows the line. Blood spreads on his white sleeves but he didn't give a damn about it right now.