lx - im still cool for holding my ground against dream for like..3 mins right?..

Ivory - lx ; I Promised

Created: 07.29.23

Finished: 07.31.23

Edited: 11.19.23

Published: 11.19.23

___________________

Trigger Warning:

o fighting, heavy yelling and swearing, twitching and speech impediment

o vague mention of torture, body horror, death and revival

o heavy attempt of emotional manipulation, stockholm syndrome, please be mindful

Word Count: 4774

A/N: rawr

i appeared, and i shall disappear once more. Slow updates cuz life is busy, I'll be making an announcement after this, so if you're up to read it to know what's been going on, goXD but u guys dont have to- its heavy, and loads of stuff that i doubt yall care or smth, but got nobody to talk about it without them getting worried so suffer mauahahahahah

im doing well atm, atm, but yeah- enjoy the chapter:D its good- i personally like it. its kinda heavy so which is why i like it>:3 also this song reminds me so much of my only friend in my batch. stuck together as loners in the class for 5 years. shes very obsessed in reading and is so good in abstract drawing particularly in mandelas - not to mention ffcking bright too and doesnt need to study and could still score higher than me. i miss her a lot. hope she doing well in her college life.

NOTE: This is a continuation of focal points from chapter lviii (sapnap and jack) and chapter lvi (tubbo, ranboo, tommy). Enjoy!!

______________________________________________

___________________

He huffs a little but not a single bit of his energy has drained just yet. He's only getting a headstart, nothing more.

Why, it's quite thrilling to see an old friend chasing behind him like he's the prey here. Oh how excited he is to fight him once again.

Well, he isn't so sure how much time he has left, but one couldn't hurt having a little duel with him right?

But when he thinks about it, with how everything is slowly falling apart – people losing allegiances from left to right, he might condemn this plan to be a failure.

It doesn't matter if he abandons anything else, he already tortured Quackity enough so much he wished death itself to come at him.

He damaged both Phil and Techno for betraying him.

As for Purpled, well, he always knew their teaming up would cease eventually, he'll have Quackity and he could hardly care to prevent him from acting out on that/

As for Sam, and Foolish, fuck those two.

An ender pearl flies right over his head and little does he know, his reflexes make his legs go jelly as they force him to kneel, causing his body to slide against the netherite floor seeing a sword almost cutting over his neck.

He looks up to see who had the audacity to do that.

Why, he's most surprised to see that familiar head clean of hair.

He ceases running and sighs heavily, looking back to see the two surrounding him.

Sapnap grins with his axe up, as Jack is with him with his sword, his glare eminent,

"It's out of my expectations to see such an unusual pair here." His voice seems bubbly, almost happy, but the two of them know it's nothing but sarcasm, "Sapnap..I thought you're rotting in that Kinoko Kingdom of yours with Karl's rotting brain too."