i might need a break question mark?

(art by my friend, Ceo)

Hello, and in advance thank you for the reads..we are almost on a thousand, it's rather unbelievable. I appreciate those who vote, follow and comment most of all..you guys are awesome. I doubt I deserve the attention it got, since this was just supposed to be for fun, specifically a dare made by my sister, she is still surprised that I managed to last this long.

Anyway, the purpose of this announcement is to say a few words. Now I have mentioned before that I have been experiencing derealization episodes that hindered my process in continuing the book. Recently, the episode has gone worse, and there's just a lot of things going on that make me unable to work, or function generally.

The gods know how hard I tried to at least work on a chapter, or edit one, and then days past and I haven't done anything. I am worried that I am slowly losing my motivation to work, although creating all this has been extremely fun and worth pondering. I fear the book is going to a path where I won't be satisfied, as well as you guys, and I fear that I might just leave it unfinished. I don't want that, but man..life is getting harder for me, and it hit me when I thought that everything was still going to be okay.

The schedule of publishing one might no longer be consistent, and I might take a little break until I am actually better. I'd be looking forward to once that happens, I'd be on a grinding spree and finish this once and for all before class starts^^ The next chapter would be published tomorrow, but after that, the rest would be published in inconsistent days. I'll be alright, I'll be alright eventually. Not even sure if some of you actually cares or bothered seeing all this though– But it doesn't matter. I had to say what I got to say before this actually burns me out.

Thank you, all of you for the support. You guys are amazing, and I wish you well.