xxxi - forgive, forget

Ivory – xxxi ; Forgive, Forget

Created: 10.17.22

Finished: 10.19.22

Edited: 11.17.22 / 12.17.22 (ooh how coincidental:D)

Published: 12.17.22

___________________

Trigger Warning: mentions of death, torture and revival, partial flashbacks

Word Count: 2800

A/N: i am bacc, and am sicc:D i doubt none of u guys care- but its christmas break, so i have time to finish this now- thesis is far from over but my group got through the defense! exams are over, musicfest done- and i got sicc and wasted my time in pain instead of hanging out with my frends who are prolly better off without me as i rot away:D im okay i swear-

dont mind me putting c!sam lore here..haha i heavily edited this chapter in particularly since i hated how angsty c!sam sounded, so I changed it. anygay enjoy!

Edit: oh wait- just in case if u guys dont know, oOo means timeskip..but someone ended up calling it Todd, soo yea-

______________________________________________
___________________

Being sent to cause a massacre and make the whole field red sounds far more pleasing to do than holding out a decent conversation.

The gods know how much Technoblade despises it, but as much as he hates it, it's inevitable.

And this time, it's for a good cause. Not just for Tommy, but for everyone's safety, wait no, maybe just revenge for Tommy.

He doesn't exactly give a shit about anyone except a few people he considers family.

Lady Luck must have blessed him today for letting him meet Sam in his base. He could have moved somewhere away and new, but it seems like he's not going anywhere.

He still returned despite everything, despite the punishment he gave to him along with the Revengers.

Observing the anthropomorphic creeper tending to his wolf which is named Fran, he gathers up his inner outline on what he's supposed to say, although he knows well things go to shit after a few passages of words.

This is awkward.

"Um..spunky dog you have there.." He tries, his mere attempt to sound enthusiastic is barely working, his voice tends to mostly sound stagnant.

Sam looks up, his hand remains on petting Fran's head to calm her down, "Sorry, she's more clingy unlike before. I did leave her behind and rarely visited her for a year." He smiles under his mask but Techno could sense that it's strained.

Techno's not too bothered in questioning that, and continues on to being his usual dry self,

"Considering you went a bit cuckoo at those times, it's nice Dream let you out. You could have died, it's not like we even left you with some rations, anything at all."

Frowning, his head lowers to face Fran, watching her tail wagging at least makes him feel better, "Yeah..you kinda just left me there to rot. It seems that out of all people, Dream was kind enough to set me free.. What a 'nice' guy."

Techno couldn't help but to notice that particular tone of bitterness, and so he asks, "Sounds like you're not on his side."

Sam chuckles at that, darkly that is, "Just because he released me, a few exchanges here and there, doesn't mean I'm on his side. Never for once I support his ways, and I never will."

A smirk lifts on the piglin's face, although concealed by his pig mask, "Good, since I'd like you to join our cause in beating him once and for all."

While Fran cleans her pale white fur, Sam blinks at the words Techno just uttered.