may he finally sleeps in peace

(the art belongs to me, in tribute for the Blood God..you can ask me for proof if desired)

Hey.

I presume you guys know what happened.

If not, man..you're missing out.

I hope you guys are doing okay. I know this isn't something that can just..go away for a few days.

Grieving is hard. So hard to deal with. And it took me hours to get myself together to make this.

Because this announcement is rather important..well sort of.

I am aware I was already taking like a week of break, but then this happened? I don't know anymore.

Therefore, I either put this on hold, or have it discontinued.

Technoblade was important to this story's plot, and he was a great key in making Tommy better. And..knowing that..the next few chapters were ought to be him interacting with Tommy..it hurts so much to just edit them out and publish them. I'm not sure if I'll be able to write any chapter that's involved with him...at least..not right now. And I'm not sure if you guys are able to handle reading something that is about him as well.

 And I'm not sure if you guys are able to handle reading something that is about him as well

(Huh..I made those drafts almost a month ago already..)

Gods, heaven and hell the timing of all of this is absolute marvelous, and I shouldn't cry while writing this.

Anyway, so yeah..um..I forgot what to say, damn it-

I really hope you guys are okay, you'll get through this somehow. I don't think Alex wants us to get so sad..no wonder he always tried to make light of the situation..and I admire that about him..and at the same time hate it.

Since I dislike grieving, now I am eager to see him taking over the gods' governments and kingdoms, beating deities and conquering worlds. He'd do that, come on he'd so do that. Oh and he'll also promote his merch there cuz it slaps, and I won't be surprised if he overtakes Zeus's throne..right where he deserves to be.

I got nothing much to say. I think I said what is needed to be said. In time, I will figure out whether I shall finish this story or abandon it, but for now, this will be put on hold.

Lastly, I'd like to give message for the Blood God himself to end this bit:

"I never got to know you much, but with how many people that have mourned your death, you must have been an important person to them, and to me, you were an inspiration and someone I was eager to meet someday. I have always admired your works; your eloquence in speech and writing, your knowledge in Greek mythology, your outstanding performances in Minecraft PVPs and MCCs, and your massive involvement in the DSMP. Even disregarding all that, who you are is far more commended: your intellectual and wise nature, your dry and sarcastic humor, and your humble, selfless, pure heart that struck millions of people who watch you and praise you. You are the Blade, the Blood God, the Technoblade. A warrior, a strategist, and a loyal friend.

May you have the eternal rest you deserve. To the gods above, do take care of him well, he's a legend. Never ever drop his crown for he shall forever be king. Rest in peace, Alex. Technoblade never dies." ~ Covert.

" ~ Covert