liv - Too bad..three of a kind..three A's motherfucke- 🃏🃏🃏

Ivory - liv ; Three Questions, Three Laments

Created: 06.16.23

Finished: 06.27.23

Edited: 09.09.23

Published: 09.10.23

___________________

Trigger Warning: fighting, dissociative fugue, amnesia, thanataphobia, blood and weapons involved, slight description of gore, mentions of death and revival

Word Count: 4355

A/N: anyone here afraid of thunders? haha, i dont think im scared of it..its just..loud, and suspenseful for me, wracks up my anxiety a lot. i dont recall having this fear for a long while, but i have been noticing my anxiety branched out to other stuff which suc- still misophonia's prevalent as ever.

i lost my earphones so i cant drown it out with music, so im bearing the pain of hearing the thunders and the storm atm, heh

hope yall okay, and mentally/physically well. im busy and im not adjusting well in school myself. so many things going on, and like everything's on a rollercoaster again hahah

there are thoughts- holy sht that one was really loud, the ground reallyy shook huhuhu i wanna get out of here- anygay..there are thoughts where i felt like the story isnt good enough, and its no longer likeable, i have a feeling i know where i went wrong, at the same time, its too late to go back. and sometimes, i feel like its not worth for it to even be finished at all.

srry if i sound moody, its the rain i think haha- im gonna be oki dw ageangaegnaea but uh yeah, this is one of the last few chapters left, and after a while, tommys gonna come back taking the focal point so yayyy-

enjoy the chapter and stay safe everyone, lets hang in there together^^

______________________________________________

___________________

A blank memory.

That's all they can remember.

They assure that they have great memory - they remember every history that they manage to witness.

But question where their origins lie and they can only assure you with flattery words but no answer.

It is bitter to admit not to know where one comes from.

And the nerve to find it out grows day by day..enough to bring down every single bit of morality they once keep within them.

One thing to say is that, Technoblade is not one to mess with when he's enraged.

And the moment he has chosen to fight a lost-driven demigod, oh how thrilling it'd be to cut off their head.

A common thing between demigods is that death is something to mock with.

They do not easily die by age, only by a bigger cause or the stupidity of their actions.

Still, despite death not being completely inevitable to their kind, like humans, they are wired to fear it.

Holding onto their godself as they beg to stay above when their body remains on the ground.

Death is not something the gods bother to fear..but creatures between godhood and mortals..it is something Eret does not want to face.

Not yet,

Every word they try to muster is caught off by the noise of their blades, every attempt to persuade can only be heard to deaf ears.

It's futile to apologise to him, and their defeat is as well, certain.