xlvii - ⎐ ⍜ ⟟ ☊ ⟒

Ivory - xlvii ; Voice

Created: 02.07.23

Finished: 02.13.23

Edited: 06.03-06.23 / 06.08.23

Published: 06.11.23

Trigger Warning: flashbacks, explicit description of a panic attack, heavy gore - discretion advised, screaming/swearing, derealization, death and revival

Word Count: 4928

A/N: I was like wondering when I created and finished the draft of this chapter. Turns out, this is also a part of the Obsidian Walls..but it seemed that I ended up separating it from the rest cuz the whole thing is like..10K+ words alone if I remember right. Leaving this chapter to be called: Voice. Sounds lame..at the same time, I don't know how to name it to anything else.

Supposed to put a wholesome little flashback, but I ended up just putting it here altogether, so this chapter is very long..almost reaching to 5000 words alone. I gave up cutting it off, you guys deserve a long one..and hopefully it wouldn't be boring. I always fear that long chapters make people lose interest.

tw: blood tho but..i got blood on my fingers O-o dont peel ur lips y'all

anygay- enjoy the chapter, blame @Weirdotable if u cry or get all upset /j / j/j

...

P.S. I'm supposed to publish this hours ago..and then my head said, 'you need to make 3 more art for this chapter' to make up for being late, and being bad, terrible author- whatever my stupid brain spat- So I couldn't publish yet until I get to finish it. There's already a dedicated art for this chapter made 3 months ago, now theres 3 more art. And now since they're all 4 together, since it's 4..why not make it 5 instead? So yes..in this chapter, there are 5 dang artworks. I made all 4 artwork in a span of..11 hours? There were pauses, so the whole work cost within those hours. I rushed them so I pray they don't look too ugly, and yes, I enjoyed doing all of them dont you worry. So...I hope you guys like it.

I'm going to take an hour nap after this before going to church, and I haven't slept for almost a day. I'm really worsening my mental state- haha- hope for the best I won't have any nightmares..it'll be a nap, so..less likely.

Enjoy, and thank you<3

______________________________________________

___________________

"Alright, Michael..again..ah-eh-ee-oh-ooh"

Ranboo smiled with his teeth out, hearing that lovely voice across the room.

The house might be too small for him to fit in, but still, as long as he lived with his family, he could handle a few more back pains - he was used to them anyway.

He lowered himself down as he passed around the hallways, reaching Michael's room where his husband taught his son the overworld language.

He frowned at that, he noticed that with his natural speech patterns, Michael would have a hard time to talk at all.

But still, they were all persistent to aid him in order for them to understand each other.

The two could hear Michael trying, Ranboo smiling every time Tubbo praises him for his good work.

Ranboo smiled at the sight, but then he noticed that his love seemed..tired.

He must be overworking himself again, and here he was babysitting Michael even though Ranboo was around.

Shaking his head, he entered the scene when he saw that Tubbo began to droop, despite Michael trying to wake him up,

"You did a good job today.." Ranboo cheered, petting his son close to him. Michael cried; appreciated by his father's words, "Why not we have ourselves some shut eye, hm?"