iii - down

Trigger Warning: mentions of death, hyperthermia/frostbite, shouting, swearing

Word Count: 1221
______________________________________________
___________________

The search was independent, and he made sure he'd do it on his own.

It was difficult though, getting around the whole server to look for a person that could be anywhere. It is damn hard, but that's better.

He didn't expect that this feat would be easily accomplished. The task would easily be finished if Phil or Ghostboo, or any other members would help, but he doubts anyone would actually try to find Tommy.

His best friend doesn't exactly have a good relationship to almost anyone. Everyone's bound to find him annoying; a kid with no leash. But Tubbo thinks otherwise about who he is. He's stupid, knowing that he can be with someone as strong as Technoblade, he's willing to stay with a tyrant - someone like Tubbo.

He could never appreciate Tommy more than what he already could.

This is why he has to find him on his own, to recompense everything. He has to do this, he swears, if anyone gets to find him before he does..who would find him though?

Ranboo would, but who he is now couldn't care any less. Phil might, if he finds it out after months of Tommy being missing, but if no one notified him, he'd remain ignorant for a few months more until someone actually gave him news.

Technoblade, is he even fond of him? He did sort of took care of him when he was exiled..because of..him, but the Doomsday though. All the thoughts made him sigh, why are there so many things happening in the Dream SMP and why does it happen ever so quickly?

He was done checking out the opposite side of the server. After a quick search of the dirt house in case he left something that would help him find him, to which he didn't, he set off somewhere. He even used nether portals and boats to lengthen the field of his search.

But after weeks of looking for him, he got nothing. It did dishearten him a tad slightly, but he ain't stopping there. Sure, the thought of him being dead did creep into his head, but he doesn't feel like he's dead. He feels like he's still alive, somewhere, in the server, and he's going to find him.

The feeling of his death never lingered to him much.

Eventually, he steps on to the same lands where Philza and Technoblade's cabin stood. Ranboo lived here before, he remembers. But after that, he moved to Snowchester with his love along with a hand of marriage, with him.

Sighing about the thought of Ghostboo, he continues his search instead of going back to the cabin. It's been a while ever since he's seen Michael, and the picture that was from Sam barely helps.

He misses his little kid running around or riding his little chicken. He misses his noises, and his chortles; the way he eats, drinks and sleeps. He's like his little light, as Ranboo is his night and Tommy his day.

Smiling a bit, he walks quicker, he can't wait to kick Tommy's ass for making him worried sick for months.

It's almost nighttime and he got a bit too far in his search. It's not like he was lost, but he surely got himself in a wrong timing.

He hadn't notice that the snow has been falling rather heavier than usual, and his surroundings are far foggier. He should have known, he should have known that a blizzard would catch up to him.

Immediately, he stops his search and tries to find something that would protect him in the meantime. But with how much the snow been falling everywhere, it's already difficult to see.