lix - but I should probably think about better things to do..

Ivory - lix ; God Knows I Can Make Amends

Created: 08.11.23

Finished: 08.20.23

Edited: 10.31.23

Published: 11.01.23

___________________

Trigger Warning: swearing, fighting, argument, blood, lots of blood, dissociative episode, panic attack, emetophobia

Word Count: 4062

A/N: tw. health concerns, shet, yeap its not bad dw cuzim not dying

Hi.

My allergies are going rampant my doods, I should probably take meds LIKE I SHOULD after this, but I'm lazy. Setting up a nebulizer each time's just dreads me agnaegaega I wonder if I could get an inhaler so it's easier. My asthma isn't too extreme to kill me so which is why I just tolerated it most of my life..until I moved to a new environment cuz of college and my lungs went apgaegaegaeeag  Yep.

My schedule is f c k e d , and my updates are s  l o w, and yeah, I'm still writing, just..I can only make a draft or two in a month, when back then I could make two in a day-.-;; crazy. i have exams next week so h e  l p .

Hope you all doing well, and..yeah. Sorry I got nothing much to say, my head is empty, and the world is hot right now so my body wants to sleep- Humid weathers are just perfect for sleeping..Im not weird i swea-

Enjoy the chapter and mwah, miss you all btw- Remember that you are loved, and cool!<3

______________________________________________

___________________

She hasn't noticed her smirk almost reaching her cheeks, the desire to quench vengeance could not taste any sweeter than this

It's a familiar sight..seeing Wilbur this afraid, knowing well she'd be the one who'll win this fight.

Why, she's kind enough to hand him a sword, but an even greater weapon is futile if given to a weak hand.

Something does particularly ticks her that Wilbur doesn't seem as fearful as before, and seems more upright in whatever's about to happen.

Perhaps he's ready to meet the consequence he deserves to receive, and Niki is willing to serve it to him,

"Do you dare to attack first?" She calls at him, waiting for him to attack.

Although shaken up, Wilbur tries not to lose his breath, his hands visibly shaking as he holds the sword, his eyes locking with hers,

"I do not want to hurt you, Niki..never did.." He murmurs, hoping that he can overturn this situation through persuasion.

It's the only thing he's good at – other than coercing and manipulating people left and right.

It's what saves him, at the same time..his fall.

Niki scoffs, and takes her chance to attack whereas Wilbur defended his life by parrying her attacks.

She seems like she's warming up, so it's easier to handle her..for now, "Do not try to change my mind again, or give me those puppy eyes and those deceitful words, Wil..You do not have a place to be forgiven, certainly not to me-"

She advances, as Wilbur has no choice but to fall back.

Still, he has no intention to take the upper hand, either he doesn't know how to, or..he doesn't want to.

She is unsure, but she prefers it'd be the former,

"I do not expect you to forgive me- I just..I'm-" He stammers, trying to find a free space to give a little smile for Niki to see, "I'm just glad you're alive."