xxxii - hopeface

Ivory – xxxii ; Hopeface

Created: 10.19.22

Finished: 10.20.22

Edited: 12.19.22 / 12.22.22

Published: 12.12.22

___________________

Trigger Warning: mentions of restrictive diet, flashback nightmare, not much (kind of a comic relief chapter)

Word Count: im not telling u the word count- u cant force me..4017

A/N: I know- I know I said it's just 1000-3000 words..yep, I totally follow my words. I can actually write more than that, I remember I made a chapter that had like 6000 words, but believe me, in can get draining to keep that pattern. I try my best to keep the chapters short and meaningful enough, not lengthy and dull..I don't want to repeat a self destructive cycle back in 2019 haha- Most likely I'll break the limit if I make the finale, or we're reaching the end, but for now, I should abide with the rules..my rules.

Some of you made lovely comments and always it makes my day. Thank you for being here, and am sorry that this is really..really long. This is what happens when your draft is so bad you had to rewrite most of the thing. I have a feeling forgive, forget, and hopeface are the only chapters that required heavy editing, the rest, they only require polishing. Oh yea, I used this chapter to practice pronouns usage, I'll be using neutral pronouns to Ghostboo(they/them), and Aimsey's pronouns varies to those that talks about star. Per say the author would use star/starself on star, Tommy uses they/them on them, Ghostboo uses he/him on him, and Tubbo and the others use she/her on her. It's a way for me to be flexible, especially with the usage of neopronouns - which is a difficult feat to adjust.

Anygays, enjoy^^

______________________________________________
___________________

I don't know who Aimsey is.

But the little one star is holding, it's a familiar one.

He has no idea why he's here in the middle of nowhere, where vibrant surroundings hurt his eyes.

He can't help but to miss the snow. Although it holds terrible memories, at least it's familiar.

He wants to get back to the cold, he wants to go-

"You still haven't told me your name, you know. Don't be shy..I don't exactly bite." Star has the warmest of smiles, he could barely see that anywhere.

Phil's seemed forced, and Techno barely cares about smiling, as for Tubbo- Tubbo? "Uhm, can you talk? It's alright if you don't want to speak right now."

Michael grumbles, trying to get out of Aimsey's hold which took star a while to notice, "Oh sorry Michael..here." Star lets his little feet reach the ground as he jubilantly points at Tommy,

"Mommy, Mommy-" He squeaks, and Aimsey can't help but to be confused,

"Uh, is that your mommy? I don't think we know him, little one." Michael shakes his head and instead of continuously pointing at him, he reaches and hugs Tommy.

The contact seemed extreme; so sudden that it almost hurt but Tommy can't exactly pull away..He can't feel his body, he doesn't feel real right now,

"That's enough Michael, he doesn't seem to like that." Star pulls him up which caused Michael to growl but Aimsey keeps him still,

"I'm so sorry about him- I don't get why he's acting like this all of a sudden. Probably gave him a bad carrot or something-"

"Mommy- Mommy-"