viii - i hear you now

A/N: Do note that this is chapter 8. I published two chapters today, so if you haven't read chapter 7 yet, uhhh go ahead and read it first before you come by here-w-

Trigger Warning: physical assault(as always you can skip it by reading past the italics of the first part of the chapter), depersonalization, derealization, food reluctance, mentions of possible torture

Word Count: 1925
______________________________________________
___________________

Trembling, shaking, he ran and ran as fast as he could. Knowing that he's right at his tail, it terrified him. As he kept his tears close to his eyes, he tried to think of a way to get away from this madman.

Yes, he tried to get him to lose sight of him by going around the woods, but with an ender pearl and a good eye, he could always get behind him every few seconds.

With how much he slowed down, he wasn't going to last long.

Seeing a familiar path of the woods, he sensed relief and followed the tracks. And so he was right, there, Philza and Technoblade's cabin laid before his eyes.

He could get there and hide, even gather some materials to end this man once and for all. Who knows, maybe Phil or Techno's there, they might help him.

Hopefully.

But he needed to be swift, and so, he used all of his remaining energy to run towards a familiar building, that familiar sight of a cabin standing its ground in the middle of this icy region.

It's almost instinctual to call for that old man with wings.

His father figure, if only he was there to save him before, back when he was in that hellish prison.

He cringed at the memories, how he called him, knowing it's futile for his father to hear him, and he's right, and there he was beaten to death and lost all his life.

In the end though, he returned.

He finally knew what it felt like to be revived, and it was dreadful. It was dreadful for a person who's meant to be dead to be returned in the living.

He couldn't even completely move on from what happened, and now he was back here again.

When will this end?

"Phil! Phil! He's gonna-" A hand clasped onto his mouth, his whole body still tried to fight back and run, but REDACTED managed to grab hold of his torso by an arm and he pulled himself and Tommy back to a tree.

Struggling, the boy tried to get away from his hold as the older one pinned him against a tree trunk,

"Don't. Move." He orders, meeting Tommy's panicked state.

The fugitive leaned and squinted to see the cabin.

There, Phil was outside, looking around, a bit mystified, probably to what he just heard,

"It seems the old man actually got to hear you this time."

Tommy widened his eyes, tears started to streak down his cheeks,

"Too bad."

...

Tommy opens his eyes, staring at a familiar room. His nose smells a familiar scent: wood and old man. Weakly, he sits up and wanders his eyes.

It looks like Phil's room..therefore he's inside the cabin that belonged to both Philza and Technoblade. It's been a while since he's here, was he even here before?