xii - amendment

Trigger Warning: bit of argument, descriptive flashback, derealization

Word Count: 2089

A/N: Man, life never gives me a break. Here I am in the hospital, I'm not sick dw, but I might be staying in this cold place for a few days so wooh.

______________________________________________
___________________

The sun still hasn't fully risen yet but Tubbo's already preparing to take his leave in this cabin.

Although Ghostboo suggested in assisting, Tubbo only denied his help and suggested he'll just take watch Michael in the meantime,

"Do you really have to go out this soon, mate?" Phil asks, worriedly. He eyes Tubbo, who is almost finishing up his preparation, "We don't mind you staying around for a few days. Besides, you and Tommy just got back."

Tubbo sighs and looks up to see him, "I don't want to be a bother more than we already are. Tommy won't mind if we're leaving..he never complains anyway."

Phil furrows his brows, "Well, at least let Tommy rest, Tubbo. If you think you can handle carrying more weight than you do, I don't think Tommy can – even if he doesn't say anything that he's tired."

The other stops what he's doing, and eyes at the belongings he gathered,

"Just because he doesn't complain, doesn't mean he's suffering. Besides." The man with wings give a lamented smile, under that pallid, grown face,

"I want to be with him. I- I never really thought about him. But there was a reason I gave that emerald to him on that very day during his exile." He remarks, softly, "I consider him as a friend, and he finds me as his father. I have to at least be with him..even for a little."

With a heavy breath, Tubbo stands, "If that's so..I still need to get back to Snowchester..to fix a few things for Tommy to stay. He'll be staying with me until everything gets better. And since it's been a while since I got back there, it might..take a few days or so for me to get back here to bring him with me."

Phil nods, "I can protect him for you, Tubbo. You have my word, Techno as well. I know he does."

That made the younger one chuckle, "I thought that man hates my friend from all the betrayal he has done. To which I understand, Tommy made terrible choices in the past."

Phil chuckles as well, "True on that- But, yes, he does hate Tommy, Tubbo. Loyalty is something Techno does not mess with, ever. He never left my side, and I never left his. That's why we always got each other's back. And since Techno considers you as his friend, don't be surprised that he'll fight off hundreds of men just to save you."

Tubbo widens his eyes, he didn't really see that from him. At all.

"It's not my place to say this but..Techno did care about Tommy, Tubbo. A whole lot. And I hope that care's still there, regardless of Tommy breaking that trust so many times now."

The younger one nods with a frown on his face. Back in Doomsday, he didn't really get to know Phil and Techno's side of story.

When he asked Tommy what was that all about, between him and Techno, all he got from his friend was that Techno betrayed him, and ruined L'manberg for good..and that grew the seed of anger to Technoblade.

But getting to know him more while looking for his son, he managed to get to know him in a deeper level, even if it's only a bit.

Other than being shocked that Techno considers him as a friend, he supposes that he's a good person somewhere. He did save his kid.