xli - the limit II

Ivory xli – The Limit II

Created: 01.03.23

Finished: 01.08.23

Edited: 02.13.23 / 03.05.23

Published: 03.06.23

___________________

Trigger Warning: dangerous situation, weapon, blood, manipulation, derealisation, residual symptoms, hypothermia, mentions of bodies and torture

Word Count: 4511 (my head had the audacity to say that its not good enough)

A/N: I really thought I fell off and would most likely get 30K reads in the ending of the story..Seeing it on 29.9K rn..oh well. Thank you everyone so much, you guys don't deserve this subpar chapter.

I'll be having my first day in immersion, and deal with an event for two days starting tomorrow. Things gone busier right after exams which is hilarious. Oh well. Glad you guys are still here. Keep voting, commenting..I love the readers commenting, you guys are so cool to talk to^^

Some of your reactions are hilarious, some of you are smartasses like pls stop predicting the main plot, theres no more changing thisXDD Who knows, the theories you may be right or wrong. I'm not too complicated so most likely if things become whole, it'll make a lotta sense. Anygay, better go to school, see ya all in the next chapter next week.

Also, have art..I forgot to give it yesterday. and also the revision history's fcking up. if this is messed up, am so editing this later..so pls tell if its messy or things are all over the place.

______________________________________________

___________________

He doesn't know the repercussions of that decision, but he doesn't find the idea..alright.

Even if he agrees or is against the statement, Tubbo rushes off to get their things. With a vigorous pace he gathers up his stuff and Tommy's, the other could silently observe.

Eventually though, he has the nerve to finally sit down and watch as Tubbo goes left and right, back and forth, muttering things from time to time – not to mention shouting, laughing, and even having a breakdown a few times.

Yep, he's totally losing it.

Tommy doesn't really know what's going on.

It appears to be that Tubbo decided that they would leave the server for good, and probably go somewhere far..far away.

He wonders where that would be.

What is it like living outside the Greater SMP server?

He has always been close to this plot of land most of his life, other than being in the tundra where Techno and Phil stay, or in Snowchester

He could imagine seeing greater seas, or highest mountain peaks or the thickest of trees.

All his life he has been in some one small server, he hasn't thought about the world outside of that much.

Even when he's like this, he could hardly think much of it.

His mind doesn't question, his mind never thought what could be out there.

They say ignorance is bliss, the less you know, the less you worry of what you don't know.

That's why a wise man is forever unhappy; they forever seek answers that they'll never reach, and yet still, they keep pondering.

If he does leave, will he have to leave everything behind?

His home?

The bench?