Chapter 1 Suspicion

*/

Author's Note: The character I made is just a suggestion. you can look and wear what you want to, I just like drawing OC's and giving you options. Also if you don't want to use you're name my OC's name is Reina if you want to use that name.

*/

"(Y/N), are you up?! A young boys voice out causing me to open my eyes and glance over to my Alarm Clock and I stared at it for a moment.

"SHIT!" I call out as I quickly jump up out of the bed and quickly rush around the room. Rushing over to my mirror I do my hair and let out a sigh. "You'd think I'd be used to the Japanese schedule seeing as I've been here for more than 2 months already..." I think as I grab my bag and walk out of my room.

"You're lunch is on the counter in the kitchen, (Y/N)." My Aunt insists as I see her all dressed up.

"Thank you, Auntie. Are you-"

"Yes, I think I'm finally ready to visit them." Auntie states while interrupting me with a smile, but it had a hint of sadness.

"Mom!" I hear the young boys voice ring out again causing my Aunts attention to shift away from me, which allows me to walk away and over to the kitchen. "Aunties a lot stronger than I am..." I think as I grab my lunch bag with a sigh and place it inside my bag.

"Oh, good morning." An old man's voice rings out causing me to turn around and see Grandpa standing there.

"Good morning to you as well, Grandpa." I greet and he nods as he then walks passed me and over to the fridge.

"(Y/N), let's go!" I hear the boy shout.

"Alright, Sota." I whisper with a bit of an annoyed expression as I walk out of the kitchen and over to the front door.

"You two have a good day." Auntie urges as I got my shoes on.

You as well, Auntie." I state as I go to bow, but Sota suddenly grabs my hand and drags me out the door.

"We're gonna be late if we don't hurry." Sota declares as he continues to drag me along. "Are all little kids so pushy?" I wonder as I then glance over to see the ominous shrine that our Grandpa is the caretaker for as me and Sota were walking past it I begin to get a chill down my spine.

"We're going separate ways today so don't be late for school." Sota nagged as we came to the stairs that lead down to the street causing me to let out a sigh.

"I mean it, (Y/N). Sota reiterated as he lets go of my hand causing me to nod.

"Okay, I get it. I promise I won't be late." I promise causing Sota to smile and then runs in the opposite direction. "Me and Sota aren't allowed to enter that shrine, but that just makes me all the more curious..." I think as I glance back at the shrine, but then quickly shake my head.

"No, I just promised Sota I would make it to school on time." I think as I begin rushing down the stairs and make my way to school. 

(Time Skip)

"Is Sota not with you today?" A girl with short black hair with a headband.

"Hey, Eri. Um, no we didn't walk together today." I answer as we began to walk.

You didn't have any problems finding your way, did you?" A girl with short brown hair questions as she comes up beside us.

"Oh, Yuka. No, I found my way pretty easy." I respond with a slight smile as we walk into the classroom.

"That's good your becoming accustomed quickly." A girl with curly black hair insists, while sitting at her desk.

"I wouldn't say quickly, Ayumi... seeing as it's already been more than 2 months of being here." I point out as we walk over to her desk.

"So have you heard anything about Kagome?" Yuka asks, but I shake my head.

"Just that her rumatism is so bad she's been transferred hospitals again." I answer and their eyes widen.

"Again?!" Eri exclaims and I nod.

"So have you seen her at all?" Ayumi questions causing me to let out a sigh.

"They keep saying that she isn't allowed to have visitors cause they don't know if it will make her worse or not." I respond and they all put on a disappointed expression, but then the bell goes off causing us all to walk to out seats. "The more I say it and the more I hear from Grandpa and Auntie about Kagome, it all just feels off... I mean she never used to get sick when we were younger." I think as I stare out the window.

"-ashi. (Y/N), Higarashi!" Someone calls out causing me to quickly straighten up and look over to see the teacher glaring at me. "It's gonna be a long day." I think as I let out a sigh.

(Time Skip)

The finally bell finally sounds causing me to face plant on my desk.

"That was a pretty loud thud." Yuka states as I glance up to see the three of them standing around my desk.

"Are you okay?" Ayumi asks causing me to groan.

"I feel like that teacher always thinks he has to give me a rough time." I point out as I grab my bag and stand up from my seat.

"Yeah, he needs to take a chill pill." Eri nods as we all begin walking out of the classroom.

"God, I heard this next chemistry test is supposed to be hard."Yuka informs and we all let out a sigh.

"I can't wait!" Ayumi chirps causing us all to glare over at her.

"You are the only person I know who loves Chemistry." I point out as we walk out of the school.

"It's so fascinating..." Ayumi trails off causing us all to let out a sigh.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/N)." Eri insists and Yuka nods.

"Yeah, we'll see ya." Yuka adds as they both wave.

"Okay." I respond as I wave back at them and glance over to see Ayumi with a worried expression.

"Will you be able to find you're way?" Ayumi questions.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I nod causing her to perk up.

"Alright then I'll see you tomorrow as well." Ayumi declares and then begins walking away. "Guess, I better head home." I think as I begin walking.

"Hey, girly." A man's voice greets causing me to scoff as I continue on my way.

"Are you ignoring me?!" The man exclaims as he grabs my wrist causing me to glare over at the gangster looking guy.

"Let go." I demand, but the gangster smirks.

"Ooh tough girl." Another guy walks up beside the other guy and I roll my eyes.

"I won't say it again." I warn, but then both burst out laughing. "God, these Japanese guys never learn." I think as I quickly twist my wrist freeing myself from his grip causing their eyes to widen, but before they could react I kicked the gangster looking one into the other guy causing them to hit the brick wall that was beside the sidewalk.

"Personal space jackasses." I made known as they quickly get up and run away. "I'm glad my Dad made me learn Martial Arts, or who knows what those Asswhole wanted to do to me." I think as I continued on my way. Suddenly I look up to see I'm in an unfamiliar area causing me to put on a confused expression.

"Where the hell am I?!" I wonder as I quickly look around, but something then catches my eye causing me to glance down to see something glowing from underneath my clothes. "Am I glowing?!" I wonder as I pull the crystal on my necklace out of my clothes to see it was illuminating a bright light.

"My Crystal... Why is it glowing?" I ask as I stare at it, but it then turns as if pointing like a compass dial. "What is going on?" I wonder, but I then take a step and the crystal moves tying to keep the direction it wants me to go.

"This is crazy..." I trail off as I begin to walk in the direction it wants me to go.