Chapter 32 Decisions

(To (Y/N) )

Sesshomaru and I were standing atop a cliff when I look over to see the now blood red moon as the wind blew furiously. "Something bad either happened or is about to happen..." I think as I then hear something rustling towards us through the tall grass causing me to quickly turn to see Jaken rushing towards us.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken calls out causing Sesshomaru to glance back at him.

"Young Rin has been abducted!" Jaken proclaims causing my eyes to widen.

"By who?!" I exclaim with a worried expression.

"Naraku's Incarnation, Kagura appeared out of nowhere and took off with Rin!" Jaken made known causing my body to freeze in place. "Did she abduct Rin because I refused to go back to the castle as Naraku ordered?!" I wonder as a chill ran down my spine, while a voice I knew all too well rang out.

"Let me reassure you, Lord Sesshomaru." Naraku's voice rang out, but I couldn't feel his presence causing me to grit my teeth.

"You better not have hurt Rin!" I bellow as a Demon Puppet appears before us with poisonous insects surrounding it. "Of course he sent a damn Demon Puppet since Sesshomaru's here!" I think as I ball my hands into fists.

"If you heed my request, I shall return Rin in good health." The Demon Puppet insists. "So he means to have Sesshomaru trade me for Rin, Damn it!" I think as I clench my already made fists.

"Ah! It's Naraku!" Jaken points out.

"We meet again. So, what do you have up your sleeve this time?" Sesshomaru asks, but I don't dare take my eyes off the Demon Puppet.

"Nothing special. I simply want (Y/N) to return to me or you to kill Inuyasha." The Demon Puppet answers causing a smirk to appear on Sesshomaru's lips.

"Huh. Why are you going through all this trouble for something so trivial?" Sesshomaru questions. "Trivial?" I wonder as a pressure arises in my chest, but before I could say anything Sesshomaru rushes over and slices the Demon Puppets head off. One the head lands on the ground it all turns to dirt.

"Aah! What is that?!" Jaken exclaims causing me to sigh.

"A Demon Puppet, Naraku's specialty..." I trail off. "This is all my fault because I didn't go with Kagura... I have to get Rin back at all cost." I think as I look over at Sesshomaru.

"Thank you, for everything you've both done for me thus far." I thank as I bow to them.

"Huh?" Jaken sounds out in confusion as I stand up straight.

"I'll go to Naraku's Castle so nothing bad happens to Rin, I promise I'll make him return her." I swear as I turn and begin walking away. "I won't let anyone else suffer because of me." I think with a determined expression as I begin to feel Naraku's slight presence guiding my path, while the Poisonous Insects followed after me.

(To Sesshomaru)

Sesshomaru continued to stared down at the Demon Puppet, but then glared.

"Does Naraku honestly believe that he can threaten me into action by endangering the life of a mere Mortal?" Sesshomaru asks causing Jaken to look up at him.

"Will you turn your back on the girl? Will you forsake both her and (Y/N)?" Jaken asks as Sesshomaru turns away and begins walking the same way (Y/N) left in.

"Wait! Lord Sesshomaru, where are you going? Where are you headed, my Lord?" Jaken asks as he follows after Sesshomaru.

(To Naraku)