Chapter 64 The Entryway

(To (Y/N) )

"I don't know about this guys, are you sure we're going the right way?" Shippo asks as Miroku was talking to the Villagers as me and the rest of the group were standing next to a tree.

"I'm sure this is the direction that Princess Abi was headed." Kagome answers as I was brushing through Entei's Mane.

"I don't even pick up the sent of the Birds." Inuyasha points out and I let out a sigh.

"I wish I could help, but I was never taken or shown where the Demon Birds next is." I state as they all glanced over at me.

"Don't push yourself to hard, we're just glad your back." Songo declares as Miroku walks back over to us.

"Judging from what I've seen there's no sign of them in this village." Miroku made known causing Inuyasha to stand up.

"Let's keep going." Inuyasha addresses and Miroku nods.

"Good idea, we still have lots of daylight left, so we might as well keep on searching." Miroku agrees, but Shippo turns to me.

"Just let us know if you get tired and you need to rest (Y/N)." Shippo articulates causing me to nod with a nervous expression.

"I'll be fine don't worry about me." I clarify as Inuyasha began to walk. "I can't let them know I'm already pushing myself and my wound is starting to hurt again." I think as I climbed up on Entei and we began to walk. However, Kirara sounds out causing Miroku to turn back to her as me and Entei glanced back to see Songo was starring back at Miroku.

"Songo. Let's go, shall we?" Miroku requests causing Songo to nod as she began running towards him, but then stops.

"Right." Songo says as she turns back and grabs her weapon and then begins rushing after us.

(Time Skip)

We search the entire day, but with no luck of finding a trace of the Demon Birds nest. I was laying against Entei, who was laying around me protectively, while I listened to Inuyasha and the others conversation with my eyes shut.

"What'll we do now, Inuyasha? If Princess Abi has turned on Naraku, there's no guarantee the nest will lead to him even if we find it." Miroku addresses as I began to feel a bit strange at the mention of Naraku's name.

"Of course it will." Inuyasha counters as Kagome grabbed a water bottle and handed it to Shippo.

"Thanks." Shippo thanks.

"Naraku is after the Human Blood that Princess Abi's collecting." Inuyasha points out.

"You're right there. Naraku intends to use Human Blood to cross into the other world to where the Sacred Jewel Shard lies. We still haven't quite figured out how Naraku's going to do that, though. Not only that, (Y/N) is fated to change Naraku's Fate whatever that means..." Kagome trails off causing my body to tense up. "How did they find out it was Naraku's?" I wonder as silence fell over the group.

"So, Inuyasha, are you just gonna leave Songo alone?" Shippo asks causing Inuyasha to turn to him with a confused expression, but Shippo then turns and everyone looks over to see her sitting alone with Kirara starring up at the sky.

"Songo's been down for so long now. She must be worried about Kohaku, I don't blame her though... I was like that when I thought (Y/N) was dead." Kagome insists as she then look over at me as I continued to keep my eyes shut. "Naraku... For some reason whenever I hear his name my heart starts beating quickly. Why?" I wondered as I turned and opened my eyes to see Entei sleeping.

"My love for you won't allow me to let you die." Naraku's voice entered my head causing me to quickly sit up causing me to sound out causing Entei to sit up and everyone turns to me.