Chapter 66 I can't

(To Kagura)

Flying into the Shrine on the side of the mountain, Kagura lands on the ground to see Hakudoshi floating in a barrier and Kohaku sitting beside the window.

"It's a barrier. Kohaku, tell me, what's going on with Hakudoshi?" Kagura asks, but there was no answer causing her to turn away from him.

"Right, I guess there's no point in asking you." Kagura remarks causing Kohaku to glance over at her, but then back over at Hakudoshi.

"Kagura, where have you been all this time?" Hakudoshi questions as he glances back at her.

"You're awake, are you?" Kagura inquires.

"Answer me." Hakudoshi responds causing her to turn away from him.

"I was taking a breather. It's tiring being with you every single minute of the day." Kagura informs causing Hakudoshi to stare back at her with a suspicious expression. Suddenly, Hakudoshi puts on a confused expression as he turns to see his barrier begin to ripple making Kagura and Kohaku's eyes widen to see something forming in his barrier. However, something then shoots into Hakudoshi, while Naraku appears in pieces.

"Naraku!" Kagura points out as Hakudoshi grunts thanks to the arrow that now in his chest.

(Naraku's POV)

I see Hakudoshi fall to the ground, while my body began to slowly start putting itself back together as I stared at the arrow. "This arrow. Kagome was the one who shot it, but it's Spiritual Power belongs to Kikyo. Hakudoshi's barrier connected me to this world, if I'd been shot a moment sooner, I would not have been able to return." I thought with a chuckle.

"I guess I haven't run out of luck just yet." I think as (Y/N)'s face from before I disappeared appeared in my mind.

"I'll get you back." I whisper.

(To (Y/N) )

( (Y/N)'s POV)

I was starring up at the sky, while Inuyasha and Kagome were talking with Hosenki.

"I'm going to take the Sacred Jewel Shard." Inuyasha informs as he held the Sacred Jewel Shard in his hand.

"Do as you please. Inuyasha, I was unable to protect the Sacred Jewel Shard. I didn't think that anything evil would come this far in it's pursuit. I was not able to put an end to the fighting over the Sacred Jewel Shard." Hosenki explains causing me to look over at Hosenki.

"It won't end yet, not until the Sacred Jewel is gone for good. I have no idea how to rid the world of the Jewel of 4 Souls. The only thing I can do is fight evil Demons like Naraku that pursue it. So until Naraku's dead, until there's no one left who covets the Jewel, I'll keep fighting them." Inuyasha informs causing my eyes to widen. "That's it, I need to rid the world of the Jewel... It probably won't be easy, but I'll do it. That's the only way to save Naraku from whatever Fate has instore for him." I think as I turn away and look back up at the sky with a determined expression, while getting onto Entei and fly up after Sesshomaru, who began to fly away.

(To Kagome)

"Instead of protecting the shard, instead of running away, you choose to fight? Then return to your world. If you linger the Gate will close." Hosenki states causing Myoga to hop onto Kagome's shoulder.

"Close?! Master Inuyasha, you must go after Lord Sesshomaru! Hurry!" Myoga urges causing Kagome to look from him to Inuyasha.

"Did you hear that?" Kagome asks.

"Yeah. I'm coming." Inuyasha answers.

"Now get out of here, Half-Demon." Hosenki declares causing Inuyasha to nod.