Chapter 26 No Escape!

"Hello?!" I exclaim as I look around, but then something touches my neck from the darkness causing me to look over to see a sword pointed towards me.

"You are still too weak... I told you to save him, did I not?" A familiar voice echoes through the darkness we were standing in.

"I'm not weak, I just don't have any clue what you've been yapping about?! I mean how am I supposed to know who you want me to save if you don't tell me who!" I bellow causing a scoff to sound out as a light shines down on the sword to reveal the Warrior Priestess.

"Only the weak question as much as you do and as diffident as you are. Until you show me the strength that lies with in you... I will not answer even a single question, now begone!" The Warrior Priestess proclaims as a bright light blinds my vision leading me to open my eyes and see a roof above me.

"Oh, are ye awake?" A voice asks causing me to glance over and see Kaede.

"Yes, how long have I-"

"Almost a full day." Kaede answers, while interrupting me as I sit up with a sigh.

"Where is everyone?" I question as Kaede walks away and over to the fire, which had a pot over it.

"Shippo had receive what appeared to be a challenge so Kagome along with the group left ye in my care for the time being." Kaede answers as she poured soup into a bowl.

"So I'm causing trouble for them yet again..." I trail off causing Kaede to walk over to me.

"Here ye are child." Kaede insists as she holds out the bowl to me.

"Thank you, Kaede." I thank as I grab the bowl and she nods, while sitting across from me.

"I believe ye child are too hard on yourself... From what I've hear ye have been deceived more times than one can count, but that is not ye's fault. Carry a good heart is hard...." Kaede trails off as she stares over at the fire. "Good heart? Me?" I wonder as I begin to drink my soup.

"Thank you for the soup Kaede. I'm gonna go take a walk, just to go clear my head." I inform as I set down the bowl and get up.

"Ye child, be careful now." Kaede states causing me to nod and then walk out of her hut. "Be careful, huh. She knows I'm not going for a simple walk..." I think letting out a sigh, while beginning to walk towards the Forest.

"I need to find the Sacred Tree, or the Tree of Ages, which these people call it." I whisper as I continue walking. "Maybe I can get it to tell me some actual answers." I think when something catches my eyes up ahead.

"Is that..." I trail off as I walk up to find the well, I came out of. "It feels as if I was in another completely different life before I fell into this well." I think as I stare into the well.

"You know what? Screw the Tree of Ages, that Priestess and Naraku. I'm done playing their games. I'm going back to the time I belong in where my life was simpler." I declare as I crawl up on the well take a deep breathe in, close my eyes and jump. Suddenly, I open my eyes to see what looked like a galaxy of beautiful bright lights. Letting out the air I was holding in, I'm set lightly on the ground of the well causing me to look up to see darkness. "Am I back?" I wonder as I begin to climb up the well and when I reach the top I see the shrine.

"I really made it back?" I ask as I make my way out of the shrine to see a sight I never thought I'd see again causing tears to roll down my face.

"Y-(Y/N)?" A familiar voice echoes out as I hear a thud causing me to look over to see Aunty and I rush over to her and throw my arms around her.