Chapter 58 Entei's Master

(To Kagura)

A large amount of Demonic Aura engulfs the newly forming body causing it to grow rapidly, till a young boy with long pink hair that sat in front of Kagura.

"Who are you?" Kagura asks.

(To (Y/N) )

"Wonder where Kagura and the Infant ran off to?" I wonder as Entei and I were flying through the night sky, but then a strong presence begin to appear out of nowhere causing my eyes to widen. "This presence feels like that Infant, but it's different..." I think as I look towards the direction I feel the terrible presence in.

"More Demonic than anything that Infant could conjure." I add as I look back over at Entei, but he shakes his head and glances back behind us causing me to sigh as I glance back as well. "They should have pretended to be dead and left me alone." I think as I glance back to see Inuyasha, who had Kagome riding on his back, along with Songo, Miroku, and Shippo who're riding on Kirara, but they are quite a ways behind us.

"Let's show them what speed looks like, Entei." I urge causing flames to come out of Entei's nose with a grunt making him to speed up.

(To Kagome)

"It's so fast." Kagome insists.

"We'll never catch up to them." Shippo concurs.

"Damn it." Inuyasha cursed.

"It's no use. They're getting away!" Shippo proclaims but then Songo gasps.

"They're going to land." Songo points out.

"I'll destroy Entei and then give (Y/N) a good wake up call." Inuyasha states.

(To (Y/N) )

"I can't let them follow me any longer." I made known as Entei lands on the ground and we face the direction Inuyasha and the others are coming from.

"I'll finish you all off for good this time." I insist as I drawl my sword.

"That ain't happening. I'm gonna send that stupid Demon-Horse back to it's grave!" Inuyasha proclaims causing me to scoff as I point my sword at him.

"I'd like to see you try it Dog-Boy." I state as a blast of purification shoots out from my sword and lands a hit on Inuyasha causing him to be forced backwards onto the ground.

"Why you-"

"Should've left me alone!" I bellow as Entei rushes towards Inuyasha causing me quickly bring my sword down at Inuyasha, who barely blocks it using his own.

"Snap out of it, (Y/N)!" Inuyasha demands as our blades clashed a few times, but he's then forced back.

"You sound as if you think I'm controlled, or something?!" I exclaim, but Entei's ears twitch causing him to quickly fly back up into the sky making me look over to see Songo catch her Hiraikotsu.

"You almost had Entei that time." Kagome points out as Kirara lands on the ground a few feet from Inuyasha.

"Look like it won't be so easy to take down that Demon Horse." Miroku declares causing me to chuckle.

"You're all wasting your time, especially if you're trying to make me "snap out of it" as you demanded. It's quite hilarious how you all think I'm being controlled when in fact it's the opposite." I made known causing them all to stop and stare at me with confused expressions.

"I allowed this Shard to be placed within me so that Naraku could seal away my Human emotions." I inform causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"You did what?!" Inuyasha exclaims causing me to smirk.